vegan coco VS Chemical coco

• Thread starter bright1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Those truncheons are a really nice piece of equipment. Last forever too. Yup if your ec (which is what you really want to be looking at) reads 1.8 then on the .5 scale for ppm (tds) it would read 900. Is that adding what your tap water reads (200ppm?). So your giving them 700ppm of base nutrient???

Last edited:
shoestring

shoestring

Oh and if that thermometer is the reading at canopy level (the tops of your plants, space between lights and canopy) then 75 degrees is pretty decent. Your good there.

bright1

bright1

Yepp
Those truncheons are a really nice piece of equipment. Last forever too. Yup if your ec (which is what you really want to be looking at) reads 1.8 then on the .5 scale for ppm (tds) it would read 900. Is that adding what your tap water reads (200ppm?). So your giving them 700ppm of base nutrient???
Yeppp

growchick421

growchick421

Thanks man over all its getting there I need to read up on how to properly root cocos. I know I should for sure use a smaller pot then transplant next time owell may the coco gods guide me lol
Talk to them, they might answer...

J

Jalisco Kid

That pale green color can also be the root zone getting too cold during lights out,what is your temps during lights out. JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom