Veganic GSC & Pineapple Xpress

• Thread starter Element
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Element

Element

Hey Farmers
Its been a few rounds since I changed my plant line up so Im really excited for this next run. The babies are around their 5th week since being transplanted into 1s and are now all in 3 gal. So far the GSC seems to be a slow grower, compared most strains, I guess its just the OG in it. Overall, its a strong plant and hasnt given me an issue yet. The Pineapple Xpress is a beast of a plant. The stock is thick, the node growth is strong and fast and their taking well to the big plant system we have going. All signs point to a big yielder. About another 4 weeks and the flower room will be empty and ready for these babies.

Heres the veg room setup
11' x 20'
4k MH w/ Raptor hoods
Co2 burner
70 pint dehum

Ladies
10 GSC
25 Pineapple Xpress
1 Pineapple
1 Harlequin

Soil
1st time with this mix
Promix
Basement mix
EWC

Nutes
Plant based nutes "Veganics"
Bio Canna line + Boost
ACT veg recipe
Cannazyme
Rhizotonic
Other Sups

Photos
1st Room shot
2 & 3 GSC
4 & 5 GSC are smaller and in the middle, PX are the bigger ones
6 & 7 GSC
9-12 Pineapple Xpress

Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 2
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 3
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 4
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 5
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 6
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 7
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 8
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 9
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 10
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 11
Veganic gsc  pineapple xpress 12
sox

sox

whats the point of using veganic nutes if you have castings in your soil mix?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Not dissing your grow as I'm sure it will be stellar, but I was disappointed when I found out that KK veganics is primarily a bottle fed regimen. The way it had been described I had thought it was more of an amended soil approach. Either way I'll be following along. Good luck with the grow.

outwest

Element

Element

Not dissing your grow as I'm sure it will be stellar, but I was disappointed when I found out that KK veganics is primarily a bottle fed regimen. The way it had been described I had thought it was more of an amended soil approach. Either way I'll be following along. Good luck with the grow.

outwest

Hey outwest
Youre right its 2 part program, 3 if you use the boost. Just using the vega and flores though isnt enough. The difficult part is the ACT & sups and leaving out all the guanos, fish extracts, etc.. and still being able to brew up a beneficial tea. Bad news for me and KK though. BioCanna is now illegal to sell in Cali (labeling issues i think) so an amended soil may be in my near future. I have a stash to last me through this run, but after this I have to switch up what Im doing completely. Thanks for tuning in man
element

sdgrower

sdgrower

I havent but ill look it up. You have any experience with it?
element
I used bio-canna for about a year a total of 4 runs. I had one run with canna's biocanna soil before it got banned in the U.S. Very high quality low yield. Then I tried biocanna plus the organa additives kk recommended in canna coco and again a very high quality but an even lower yield. 3rd run biocanna line up, kk additives plus sea green in canna coco turned out very high quality and decent yield 4th was biocanna line up and sea green with ammended roots organic soil. Best quality and best yield hands down. Biocanna produces super dank nugs but needs help to get a decent yield.

Element

Element

I used bio-canna for about a year a total of 4 runs. I had one run with canna's biocanna soil before it got banned in the U.S. Very high quality low yield. Then I tried biocanna plus the organa additives kk recommended in canna coco and again a very high quality but an even lower yield. 3rd run biocanna line up, kk additives plus sea green in canna coco turned out very high quality and decent yield 4th was biocanna line up and sea green with ammended roots organic soil. Best quality and best yield hands down. Biocanna produces super dank nugs but needs help to get a decent yield.

Nice man, thanks for the info. Biocanna definitely isnt a yield producer, but the quality is amazing. Its nice to hear others who have experience with it. This room's aim is medicinal quality, so yield is a concern but not the goal. So far the yield has been acceptable imo. Im going to look into sea green for our next organic run. Thanks again sd
element

baaka_san

baaka_san

Everything looks really good in there Element. Looking forward to your grow and seeing how that GSc turns out. Best of lucK..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

sea green is fish protein hydrosylate so it's not vegan, but it does make killer plants.

the true bloom is great too, I'm currently using 1 ml/gal of each in flower whenever i water my tea in, it brings flower sets on a little quicker and counteracts the beginning stretch a little by pulling bottom branches up to the canopy.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
sea green is fish protein hydrosylate so it's not vegan, but it does make killer plants.

the true bloom is great too, I'm currently using 1 ml/gal of each in flower whenever i water my tea in, it brings flower sets on a little quicker and counteracts the beginning stretch a little by pulling bottom branches up to the canopy.

Have a little TrueBlooms to play with but it seems liked sea green was enough. . .Ill give it another go or two. Thanks.

outwest

O

Organicyumyum

whats the point of using veganic nutes if you have castings in your soil mix?

earthworm castings are acceptable to use in "veganic" gardening. there just cannot be animal based products in your mix.

Element

Element

Been in the sticks for a few months with no internet, but I saw this bumped recently so I think Ill shoot some pics tonight and post 'em. The same batch of GSC and PX are now at day 57 in flower.

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I have grown PX a couple of times and have been pleased with it. Can't wait to see the pics.

Top Bottom