Veganics for me ;)

• Thread starter wanttobeconni
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wanttobeconni

So I have been hearing all this dispute about how Veganics is the new and greatest standard for growers. I am just wondering; well about all of it. What kinds of nutrients would be used examples please, and maybe a lame man term way of explaining the nutrient web I would love to learn as much as possible about this subject.

Thanks for your time;
Wanttobeconni.

T

TheGrowOpShop

Its all about causing as little suffering on the planet and on others in your mission to produce the best product possible. Its about considering the karma of your every action in the garden.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

ie.
When we use mineral salt fertilizers (ie. most one, two and three part programs), fluoride is a by-product of the phosphoric acid industry. Also, Edta, the main chelating agent, does not degrade and continues to accumulate preferentially bind to heavy metals in our water systems

When we use bat guanos, we disturb caves and the natural ecosystem that has developed there. They are also harvested in countries with very low labor standards

W

wanttobeconni

Definitely agree, I believe that natural is best and you can only get a plant to grow so big it's the genetic codes, but you can still get natural carbohydrates and such from plant matter couldn't you?

Top Bottom