Vegetation questions

• Thread starter StarFox2432
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarFox2432

So I’m trying to figure out how to type my plans because I don’t know how I already mutilated one don’t want to keep going down the same path. Also in the video you will see that one of my girls is kind of crooked with her stem any suggestions would be great

H

hawkman

need a bit more information - lighting used - how long from seed - distance from light - size pots and strains your heights of plants go from ? to ? high (inches) have you been doing any type of "training" of (topping, defoilating ,ect) grow method LST ?

S

StarFox2432

need a bit more information - lighting used - how long from seed - distance from light - size pots and strains your heights of plants go from ? to ? high (inches) have you been doing any type of "training" of (topping, defoilating ,ect) grow method LST ?
Well at first I was using T5 Rolaids 8000 lm today I just barely switch to a 600 LED along with the 600 Watt metal halide as far as training goes he’s doing some low stress training but other than that I haven’t really done too much of anything going on week four.I have a few sativa’s and a few Indica’s I’ve had the clones for about four weeks nowFar as height I believe most of my plants are anywhere from 6 to 10 inches

Latest posts

Top Bottom