Vegging for 8 Months 🤔🤔

• Thread starter DaLady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaLady

DaLady

So Ive been vegging a plant for 8 months. Its my first grow and im just winging it! Its about 4.5 feet tall and has hairs and more of the top leaves have sugar crystals on the leaves. She healthy but too tall. Can i cut her down to about 3 feet and then switch from veg without damaging the potency? Somebody help because I'm over this Cougar.

Vegging for 8 months
Dbear180

Dbear180

If you cut it back & give it some time to grow from the nodes below the cut, yes you would be fine. You cant do much to damage potency until your actually flowering unless you overload them with nutes & then try moving them to flower.

02trueblue

02trueblue

Hell yeah cut that plant down like you’re hedge trimming, she’ll love it! Literally just chop the tops like you’re thinking. The lower branches will explode up, it’ll be awesome. Trim off all those scraggly sideways-going lower branches too.

You don’t have to worry about losing potency. Just give her at least a week to recover before throwing her into flower

Here’s a Haze I vegged for about 10 months. She’s a monster, about 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep. She got many a hedge-trim lol

71646E16 8537 41DB 8B86 BDF7F9B42726
88C0D46C A1B1 4237 96F6 00A94952169D
Munch517

Munch517

Go ahead and cut it back, trim off the wandering lower branches that'll never be anything and wait until you see some decent new growth before flipping to flower. Probably the most important thing in the future is to have a game plan and begin training your plants young. Proper training can make a massive difference in yield , there's just a lot of methods out there to sort through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom