Vegging in hydroton

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

yo whats up farmers,so im about to change my veg setups to a table setup and was planning on using net pots with hydroton and was wondering if im vegging from rooted clones what is an adequate size pot to veg in for apprx 3 weeks, keep in mind my space is limited in the tables. thx

:party0023:

W

weedfarm

yo whats up farmers,so im about to change my veg setups to a table setup and was planning on using net pots with hydroton and was wondering if im vegging from rooted clones what is an adequate size pot to veg in for apprx 3 weeks, keep in mind my space is limited in the tables. thx

:party0023:

3 weeks under HID can get you a pretty decent sized plant. 6-10" pot.

instead of having a goal of vegging for 3 weeks, shouldn't you have a goal of how big you want it?

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Def, but i already know how big the strain will be after 3 weeks around ten inches tall, and im under T5's for veg. i just need to know how much is too little of a space for the roots to grow substantially without being stressed.

C

chefrey

I use the hydrofarm emily's garden for veging
120610_0162.jpg

left hand side are 2 weeks on the right are from a week to just out of the cloner
grow_110410_0001.jpg

but I move them to flower depending more on size than age the emily's 3" pots fit in the 10" net pots I use in my DWC
120610_0166.jpg
120610_0167.jpg

Top Bottom