Veins yellowing, lower growth looks worse

• Thread starter Eriksan69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eriksan69

Eriksan69

This is something I’ve been fighting a while... ph is at 6.3 in soil, I had a problem with fungus gnats but they’ve cleared up a week ago and new growth is still doing same thing. I give flowers kiss once a week and if I don’t monitor ph it does like to rise to unhealthy levels. LST:73-78F and ambient temp sticks around 73-81. Light is HLG Rspec 600, it’s chillin 30” above canopy at 450W. I’m stumped peeps 🤷‍♂️ Strain is kush mints and these are clones. Thank you! (Unsure of my water hardness which I know sucks but I’ve no means of checking that atm)

Veins yellowing lower growth looks worse
Veins yellowing lower growth looks worse 2
Veins yellowing lower growth looks worse 3
Veins yellowing lower growth looks worse 4
Veins yellowing lower growth looks worse 5
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Magnesium deficiency or nutrient lockout due to ph swings. Do you use a calmag supplement or epsom salts and gypsum?

Eriksan69

Eriksan69

Magnesium deficiency or nutrient lockout due to ph swings. Do you use a calmag supplement or epsom salts and gypsum?
I have not! But getting ph right was tricky for me, I’m very new so it did swing between extremes a few times.. that would make a lot of sense

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
flowers kiss is for foliar feeding, are you using it in the soil? you need a veg formula feed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom