Venom OG

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

So decided to take them down tomorrow. Got one PCK from DNA Genetics in the room that is still not done, but will take it out and give it a few days of sun outside with blinding it every twelve hours. I need my room to dry, so cannot have the lights on in there for now.

Having a very low humidity here, 25-30procent, so hope this does not interfere too much with slowly drying them, then again especially the venom, it does not seem to be a strain that needs a long time curing and so on(slap? if you feel like chiming in)?

I did pick some smaller buds every now and then during the past week, and they all dried within 3days(in box inside room), yet the taste was not bad at all, not green...hehe I called it instant chinese making cup-a-soup (my eyes went into chinese mode lol).

And one of the venoms turned purple? did i make a mistake somewhere and got the PCK mixed up with the venom? Never heared of venom og from rare dankness turning purple? It is the pheno I like most, silver grey and now has this slight purple shine in it...and the smell...seeing the PCK has some OG genes(Kaptain Crypt OG) in it too, and has the purple chemtrail in it, maybe I just mixed them up...any ideas? Might I have my hands on a rare venom og pheno? Or just a mix-up?

Lookin great boss

You know the Venom had a nice flavor as soon as she was dried but definitely got stronger an smoother with a good long cure. Also none of my Venom's turned even close to purple. They were all very similar in structure with a little variance in yield and flavor. I am really enjoying this strain and will definitely run her for a while.

Keep those pics coming Tepictoton

Slap

Tepictoton

Tepictoton

Oeps...

got 'distracted' for a long long time...

The first pheno I had was straight fire, stinking up any place I would light fire to it.

Purple one turned out to be PCK(duh)!

Unfortunately lost all my cuttings (taken two weeks into flowering, almost all survived and revegged!) due to circumstances...

Finally am up on my feet again, another round of venom is on it's way, this time popped 24 of them, but till now, 49days of veging, not one female was discovered...

O

Ogmofojones

Has anyone grown the Rare Dankness Venom OG? I popped 10 seeds got eight viable babies and ended up with three very nice ladies. I'm about five weeks into flower and was curious what to expect from the finished product. I was very surprised at how little variation there was in all 8 plants, i like that. After it's is done i'll post some pics of the grow.

Appreciate any input

Slap
Check out og venom week 4 grown from Dark Heart clones.

7C05FB83 FEBA 4E67 9D6D 45C822139587
Top Bottom