venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

youve got some greasy ass nuggets venom!! what are you feeding those lovely ladies??

there getting conniseur,cali magic,hammerhead,mother of all blooms,humic/fulvic from g.o.d,amino acids from g.o.d.,flora vino,bud candy.And they got acouple teas and some cap beenies.they dont get everything every watering i mix it up.

Im tryin to hit adelitas wit you bruh.

adelitas is the shit man id go back if it wasnt such a shit hole right now in tj.

lol me and my homies were soo drunk we accidently walked into a gay bar on that street revolucion.... funny shit bro... walked out soo fast with my ass cheeks locked....

i dont blame you,man one time a taxi driver took us to some badass spot they had a madam she clapped and like 15 ho's dressed in school girl uniforms walked out lol

meow meows in mexicali is a really cochina spot... tetas and nalgas everywhere... sorry jus had to post it...

shit i need to go there

Venom818

Venom818

What yall expect venom is mexican gardening chron is embeddd in their geneology. :) lookin insane venom as usual.. U came along way bro.. Much love

almost like you know me.thnx bro I have a long way to go but but im going to keep trying till i get growmaster nugs.your right I bleed cron LOL

Everything looks on point homie.

thnx homie stop by anytime

Venom818

Venom818

sfv day foe ty seven
Sfv47
47sfvog
Sfvog47

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice looking sfv.....looking mighty ripe for 47 days....when do you normally chop her?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hell yeah i love that place. favorite spot in TJ. i wanna go back hella bad but like you said tijuana is not the bizness right now haha. i hear hotel leyva calling my name haha

Venom818

Venom818

nice looking sfv.....looking mighty ripe for 47 days....when do you normally chop her?

i was thinking 70-75

yo compa... whats ur ph for ur soil grow...

6.5 when i give nutes 7.0 when i give just water

hell yeah i love that place. favorite spot in TJ. i wanna go back hella bad but like you said tijuana is not the bizness right now haha. i hear hotel leyva calling my name haha

yeah im good on tj right now lol ,do miss parting there tho

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That SFV looks amazing, you've got me jealous LOL. I hope all is well amigo

mal

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Everything's looking killer bro. Im loving the looks of the TK. Shit must be bomb... That SFV looks killer also. Nice job bro. ~ODB~

symbiote420

symbiote420

Bueno trabajo hombre! Yeah Vee you're gettin' it in, impressive line up and skills. Since you've grown out both, which one do you prefer between the White and Trangle Kush?

EVOKE

EVOKE

wooow shes sexy looks all swollen like shes about to give birth...

Reactions: mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom