venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like things turned out pretty well anyways, I hope they rip your head off in a good way. And from the looks they will, take care and I hope all is well

mal

Venom818

Venom818

IMG 1535

IMG 1542

sfv day 67

IMG 1537
IMG 1542
IMG 1536

true grit

true grit

yeah, interested to hear your finished thoughts on the #3. hows yield looking on triangle bush? couldn't get consistent runs with the other triangle s1 so i dropped that lady...some serious smoke though. good stuff.

get your loompa bx going?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter

Damn Venom those look sick i'm lovin the dreads the Og kush has she is a bad bitch alll of those girls look fire the wifi 3 is looking beastly. How long are you gonna take her that is the on;y thing i hate about those sick ass og's is their 10 week flower time i thinks thats another reason i so attracted to alien's tahoe og f2's and the rest of his gear is the 8 to 9 week period and your done but i would like to run some of those tru og's some day especially that wifi 3 she's sick. but it will be a while b4 i have to the chance with not having the chance to get clone's where i amd makes me jealous of all the sick ass elite's you guys can get. any way stay frosty bro peace.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter

are you still using the hammer head moab combo? do you think that canna pk 13/14 would work the same has hammer head? I think I'm gonna rock canna nutes for my first run back but I'm deff gonna try the moab combo just wondered if the canna pk 13/14 would would work just as good so i could run mostly canna with a few different additives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom