venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

YOU NEED MY FOLIAR PACK!!!! Here is what the beneficial fungus does to larvae and grubs.

glad i sent my order out friday.. wont be having any of those fuckers in my garden. thanks cap!

Venom818

Venom818

got it goin on in there venom .. lovin the canopy. i missed the first pitch but im gonna be here til the botto of the 9th. keep it up bro.

gracias homie stay tuned for what i hope is a good show

queso
YOU NEED MY FOLIAR PACK!!!! Here is what the beneficial fungus does to larvae and grubs.

i need to get me some cap's beenies just a little short on cash but i will give them a test run love trying new things.
I thought I was gonna be able to find some nice girls but larve ate my seedlings before they could push thru soil. Hella bummed out. I only got a few beans left. I lost 10 seeds already. Gonna have to rethink my seed pop techniques. Good luck with everything, Venom!

sorry to hear that,if your in cali head over to avalon they may have some whitefire phenos on deck

That pic is awesome. and eye opening.

serious bro i need to test these beenies for myself,love me some a1 man my plants look good right now.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Venom! Good to see you start a journal... Looking forward to loads of eye candy...

Venom818

Venom818

Hey V did you squeeze that loompas in there too?

no loompas bro my boy doesn't want to give her up

Whaddup Venom! Good to see you start a journal... Looking forward to loads of eye candy...

whats up shady,I wasn't just planning on starting a new thread for a journal just kida to post random pics but felt the love and said fck it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no loompas bro my boy doesn't want to give her up

whats up shady,I wasn't just planning on starting a new thread for a journal just kida to post random pics but felt the love and said fck it

I thought you grew some of your own out just recently?

Reactions: mal
Venom818

Venom818

I thought you grew some of your own out just recently?

nah i had a s1 a while back but didnt keep a clone didnt think they were going to be all that im ready to pop more beans have some bx2's just waiting for the weather to get better

Damn I'm late to the show.

Killer line up Venom! I'm subbed up.

D

your just in time there blowing up right now bro lol

Venom818

Venom818

wifi # 3 monster about 27" tall and 32"wide day 11 of bloom.

3 1

Krasi

Krasi

Wow all those branches in one plant, that one will drink alot, mark my words

Reactions: mal
619ster

619ster

Wow man I need to train my Wifi like THAT!! Nice job on her. She sure can stretch can't she? LOL!

true grit

true grit

What up homie!!! Looking good in there, don't think you gonna have any problems with that wifi yielding! ha. The other triangle dropped some nice dank nugs this run. finally getting her kinda dialed. How did those w91 and b91 stack up? gonna run a nice w91 this run.

You diggin that white? i ran her again this run and got fuckin straight donkey dicks with organics. flame.

How big are the fans on your dj blueberry? the one i got folks are def diggin, they keep saying "this dont taste blueberry it tastes like bb muffins or bb cake with hash tones."...sounds good to me. but fans def look bigger than the one ya posted- i mean big ass indica looking hand sized fans. finally got the comp workin, can throw up a few pix if ya want to see a few buds.
stoked to see ya blow em up this round homie. holla at me.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn venom those are some beasts.....bud sites everywhere,,,thats some good topping and training bro.......can't wait to see this thread come along you always grow some crazy dankness.....dieing to try that triangle kush that stuff just looks like it was sent from above!!!!

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm sub'd for some Venomous flame. Killer looking set up bro. Loving the genetics also. How long you been running those new balasts? Are they worth the money?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice White Fire #3 the 1 I'm running is a straight bush like urs with lots & lots of branches ..

Venom818

Venom818

That looks like a beast Bro...you got her nice and trained... she going to produce nicely...I'm running a wifi that looks promising but nothing like yours... sick skill keep the pics rolling homie

thnx homie man she's even bigger in person will see what she can do.

Wow all those branches in one plant, that one will drink alot, mark my words

lol they are drinking like pigs bro the smarpots are eating everyday.

Wow man I need to train my Wifi like THAT!! Nice job on her. She sure can stretch can't she? LOL!

that the only way to make a og yield,she has a nice stretch but my og's are even worst.

What up homie!!! Looking good in there, don't think you gonna have any problems with that wifi yielding! ha. The other triangle dropped some nice dank nugs this run. finally getting her kinda dialed. How did those w91 and b91 stack up? gonna run a nice w91 this run.

You diggin that white? i ran her again this run and got fuckin straight donkey dicks with organics. flame.

How big are the fans on your dj blueberry? the one i got folks are def diggin, they keep saying "this dont taste blueberry it tastes like bb muffins or bb cake with hash tones."...sounds good to me. but fans def look bigger than the one ya posted- i mean big ass indica looking hand sized fans. finally got the comp workin, can throw up a few pix if ya want to see a few buds.
stoked to see ya blow em up this round homie. holla at me.

whats up homie,the wifi's are monsters im thinking if all goes well should get 4-6 easy same with the white u couldn't tell them apart next to each other.Love me some triangle bro its the kill everyone that smokes her loves her.the white 91 is a big hit here bro she has some nice skunky fuel maybe hashy.the 91 bubba i would say like a piney bubba.I have 2 bb phenos thats the more indica looking one takes forever to root and is the most finiky plant i ever grew but i finally got her stems green they were purple the whole time but she liked gm super soil.the other pheno is a bit taller roots and veges faster im hoping bro fuck im tired of looking for her lol.trow up some pics

damn venom those are some beasts.....bud sites everywhere,,,thats some good topping and training bro.......can't wait to see this thread come along you always grow some crazy dankness.....dieing to try that triangle kush that stuff just looks like it was sent from above!!!!

thnx bro,there blowing up to fast.man that triangle feels like you got hit with a sack of bricks to the face love that shit then she puts you to sleep lol.

I'm sub'd for some Venomous flame. Killer looking set up bro. Loving the genetics also. How long you been running those new balasts? Are they worth the money?

thnx bro, yeah an all star line up im blessed.First run with these ballast the seem alot more solid than my quantums.They also burn alot brighter bro Im liking them so far.

Nice White Fire #3 the 1 I'm running is a straight bush
like urs with lots & lots of branches ..

nice bro man there beast i have 3 in there smokes kill 2 .I could see why all the hype bro stacks like crazy and makes og nugs.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

doooooood i didn't know you started a thread on the journal forum. i just saw it. guess i'm going to be in the back with a lawn chair on this one. no standing in front!

Venom818

Venom818

doooooood i didn't know you started a thread on the journal forum. i just saw it. guess i'm going to be in the back with a lawn chair on this one. no standing in front!

I initially just wanted a thread to post random pics but said fuck it let the good times roll.dude just by your avatar u get front row seats.I doubt anybody would question it LOL

Top Bottom