venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

man running out of killer dank sucks. it happens to those of us not in a med state that sometimes let money take over. sucks. that tk looks all business. I was told to take the wf3 at 60-63 days. I believe em too homie had the cut since its beginnings.

Venom818

Venom818

Really nice shots, indeed nice looking frost allready:)

thnx bro but i have along way to go to get the kind of shots i want to LOL, but im going to keep trying.

man running out of killer dank sucks. it happens to those of us not in a med state that sometimes let money take over. sucks. that tk looks all business. I was told to take the wf3 at 60-63 days. I believe em too homie had the cut since its beginnings.

maybe dialed i dont think i will dial them in first run but am happy with the way there looking there chunking up nicely.im thinking taking the #3 to 70

Venom818

Venom818

og kush 35 days,my iphone takes better pics than my regular camera lol i need to practice .
Hb35days 4
Hb35dayz
Hb 35days
Hbday35 1
Hbday35

Venom818

Venom818

Damn venom 818 frosty og bro.which cut is that?

not sure bro ,but i keep hearing she resembles the tahoe, I just received it as og kush

Shit looks dank compa .. she gonna swell up nice on the next month.

gracias homie,I hope they blow up its a new room and ive been fighting a up hill battle the whole run hope to have shit dialed in 3 -4 runs

What og is that ghost? Looks a little like tahoe too. Def cant tell.

not sure bro i doubt its the tahoe but im not sure

Looking epic for day 35 bro. Keep slaying it venom!

D

thnx for stopping by bro yeah these girls are blowing up

Illmind

Illmind

Do me a favor tho, clip a nice husky branch of wf3 at 65 and dry and cure like the rest and smoke it with rest. See which is the tastier and headier. Scrill talk that og doesnt look exactly like tahoe but it resembles it for sure. Shouldnt be hard to decipher when she at 8 weeks. Very frosyy in deed for 5 weezys

Venom818

Venom818

Things are looking nice homie... swelling up nicely... stay greasey bro

yeah there blowing up

Do me a favor tho, clip a nice husky branch of wf3 at 65 and dry and cure like the rest and smoke it with rest. See which is the tastier and headier. Scrill talk that og doesnt look exactly like tahoe but it resembles it for sure. Shouldnt be hard to decipher when she at 8 weeks. Very frosyy in deed for 5 weezys

will do might just chop a whole plant at 65,yeah not sure what og but she's doing her thing

That bitch is frosty as fuck! Keep on rockin', Venom.

thnx for stopping by homie

Those are sure looking frosty homie!
How are those soil girls doin for you this round?

only doing 2 soil plants this run new room so wanted to stick to what i know.Will get some pics for you.thnx for stopping by homie

looking good, frosted out!

there getting there homie ,thnx for stopping by

Illmind

Illmind

U aint kidding that og is shittin.. Looks like something id keep early! Actually looks like a few diff ogs but frostier fans. Honestly looks a lil like the legend too imo.. Whatever u got shes a keeper duke. Nice score!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice grow homie.. loving the strains too.. gotta go get me more A1 nutes they are top notch..

Looks like i gotta get my journal going asap.. and yeah that og is def the tahoe from the looks of it.

Venom818

Venom818

U aint kidding that og is shittin.. Looks like something id keep early! Actually looks like a few diff ogs but frostier fans. Honestly looks a lil like the legend too imo.. Whatever u got shes a keeper duke. Nice score!

O im keeping her lol

Nice grow homie.. loving the strains too.. gotta go get me more A1 nutes they are top notch..

Looks like i gotta get my journal going asap.. and yeah that og is def the tahoe from the looks of it.

whats up carnal where you been ? what you running these days post up some pics or start a journal I know u have some gems

Latest posts

Top Bottom