venom's multi strain thread

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

That TK is lookin dope, bro. That cut has been elusive to me. Maybe Im not in the right circle. Stop by and peep my White OG chop pics. Shit is meaty ass dank!

I just got lucky one of the homies is holding it and trusted in me enough to let me get some runs of her in bro.

Yea putting in work carnal! Sick shit homie!!

Shit is keeping me busy,but the wand makes it a little bit easier

Damn that og is almost as frosty as the cookies. Lookn danky indeed.

shit is a beast but then again all the og's are doing there thing

Venom818

Venom818

I know I already replied here before but you deserve some more credit and likes for those macro shots :)

shit the latest shots were taken with my phone LOL,thnx for stopping by bro

I haven't grown the wifi 3, but I have ran a few wifi phenos and can tell you that the smell should absolutely tell you whether it's the white or the wifi. Wifi stinks like a mofo and the white is a subtle scent.

All pics are infuckingsane bro.

thats about the only difference ,I need to do some in soil .She leans towards the fire og in soil.Im baked on wifi #3 right now and it is definitely sativa dom

Venom818

Venom818

sfv og day 40
40daysfv
Sfv401
40sfv
Sfv40

Venom818

Venom818

I'm just waiting for you to say you gonna start breeding Venom. Sick work bro.

im chucking some pollen for the head and the homie medic that dude has a good eye for breeding.

Nice, That sfv og is coated!

Hope this is the kill sfv i Smoked like 3-4 years ago haven't tasted a sfv like it since.

I got a sfv in flower as of yesterday, hope it looks as good ... Just noticed till now u got that :p

I got alot i cant even post bro im a strain whore LOL

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Sfv = super frosty vato .. that looks delicious.if the jet runs low in gas we can put that rocket fuel in the tank!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice bro, the TK is looking bomb, and everything else to, No bro, dont trans-plant anything its too late, u will just piss them off and fuck them all up, just wait till the next round and run them in dirt, ya the Banana buds arnt very big but what she dosent have in size she makes up in bud sites, she is a fat bottom girl, she reminds me alot of the BPPK, both in structure, bud size and frost factor, stay safe bro check ya later......GM

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you are getting bigger buds then me on your tk, damn you scuba Steve! Mine isn't that large though, three gallon pot. I'm probably only looking at a few zips when all said and done. Man is she a spaghetti branch mofo. When mine first started to Pre flower I thought, I'm not even gonna get a half zip on this bitch. But not sure if I fed to light in the beginning or what but she came around in the fourth week. Smells amazing and looks to be some fire ass og. Can say it enough, your killing the grow bro. Excellent job. Haven't seen sfv that fire in a minute since I lost mine. Must be that real deal. ~Smf~

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
all your grows are just dank as fuck as alwayz.keep it rollin

Venom818

Venom818

Sfv = super frosty vato .. that looks delicious.if the jet runs low in gas we can put that rocket fuel in the tank!

I feel like a mexican super hero
I

Nice bro, the TK is looking bomb, and everything else to, No bro, dont trans-plant anything its too late, u will just piss them off and fuck them all up, just wait till the next round and run them in dirt, ya the Banana buds arnt very big but what she dosent have in size she makes up in bud sites, she is a fat bottom girl, she reminds me alot of the BPPK, both in structure, bud size and frost factor, stay safe bro check ya later......GM

Ill just wait then thnx homie,My banana is fucked up it looks super healthy ph is 5.9 ppm is 1000 and the buds look like there on day 15 lol super frosted tho

all your grows are just dank as fuck as alwayz.keep it rollin

thnx homie,What you got crackin these days

true grit

true grit

Lookin great homie!!! #3 def a chunker. Pretty sure the one I ran last round wasnt real but was nice smoke- cured out like a fruity og. White og I kept is like cake batter og with huge yield.

Tell medic my last candy kush bx pop was all males and since he don't wanna hit me up and I can't keep em they all went in the trash! Maybe thatll give his ass some motivation to hit a nigga up. Also tossed 2 king d males. Almost outta that gear too.

Keep em crankin homie, lookin good.

Venom818

Venom818

Man you are getting bigger buds then me on your tk, damn you scuba Steve! Mine isn't that large though, three gallon pot. I'm probably only looking at a few zips when all said and done. Man is she a spaghetti branch mofo. When mine first started to Pre flower I thought, I'm not even gonna get a half zip on this bitch. But not sure if I fed to light in the beginning or what but she came around in the fourth week. Smells amazing and looks to be some fire ass og. Can say it enough, your killing the grow bro. Excellent job. Haven't seen sfv that fire in a minute since I lost mine. Must be that real deal. ~Smf~

thnx homie,In all fairness she had a nice veg.Throw up some tk shot's bro would love to compare.I hope this is the sfv i smoked like 3-4 years ago cause that shit was kill.

looks bomb venom!!

thank you bro I have a long way to dial this room in but i guess this is a cool start.

Lookin great homie!!! #3 def a chunker. Pretty sure the one I ran last round wasnt real but was nice smoke- cured out like a fruity og. White og I kept is like cake batter og with huge yield.

Tell medic my last candy kush bx pop was all males and since he don't wanna hit me up and I can't keep em they all went in the trash! Maybe thatll give his ass some motivation to hit a nigga up. Also tossed 2 king d males. Almost outta that gear too.

Keep em crankin homie, lookin good.

you might have had the same wifi #3 i had its still dank but not the real deal..
NOOOOOOOOO if you cant keep those males bro Hit me up.Im looking for a candy male.Ill let that foo know he when he hits me up.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Wow Venom, you are a very skilled grower! Just for the record, how would you rate Triangle Kush compared with Loompas Headband?
I am also wondering whats going on with the Blueberry, and also what Blueberry is it? They look soooo purdy!!

Top Bottom