ventalation questions

• Thread starter noktommaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noktommaster

ok so i have a space that is 2.75ft. wide, 4.125ft. long and 6.625ft high. i am weighing a few different lighting options but i wanted to know what i would need in terms of venting extraction. i am going to do either one 400 watt, one 600 watt or two four hundred watts. if people could weigh in on what i would need for each for my size room that would be great. thanks in advance.

R

Radio_Dread

i use a 3.5x3.5x7 and i use a 6in 424cfm inline fan with can filter to cool my light and i have a 4in inline duct fan bringin in fresh air into the room. hope this helps seems like your room is just bout the same size

matamus

matamus

I have ran a 1000w on a 6in can fan, it did a fine job of pushing air, you can push or pull either or, both have their down sides and up. if you push air then your not pulling out stink from your room, but you may also be dumping hot air into the room if everything isn't sealed air tight. if you pull air then like said before you will be pulling stink and co2 if your running co2, out of your room and cool air. Remember though during summer or hotter times your fan is only going to be pulling\pushing the ambient air temps through you hood so things may heat up during hotter times no matter the amount of air you put through the light hood.
my two pennies

Top Bottom