ventilation or not

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleppy89

I want to run a room with a watercooled CO2 generator and 2 600 watt lights. Iv heard some people say to vent the room every so often for heat reduction purposes but that would suck out all the CO2. If i run an ac unit would that take care of my temps or would I still need to vent the room every so often?

M

Motherhugger

I want to run a room with a watercooled CO2 generator and 2 600 watt lights. Iv heard some people say to vent the room every so often for heat reduction purposes but that would suck out all the CO2. If i run an ac unit would that take care of my temps or would I still need to vent the room every so often?

The AC unit will move air too, so this will probably work for your venting. The only way to be sure is to measure the CO2 in the air and see if it's sucking out too much.

In my opinion, that just sounds like too much work.

I would stick with the AC, see how the plants do, keep track of what happens as the grow goes on...it probably will work out just fine.

:party0022:

hubcap

hubcap

dont run the vents and AC when applying the CO2.
Co2 works better in warm conditions anyways.

just my .02

-cap

T

TwoCreeks

I'm running a water cooled CO2 generator with air cooled lights and A/C. I run the generator for 10 hours but just lights the first and last hour of lights on. I keep the room at 87 with lights on and CO2 happening and 80 during lights out. I'll lower the lights out temp towards the end. No need to vent the room if you are running A/C IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom