Ventilation question-new to indoor growing

• Thread starter ChinGreasy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChinGreasy

ChinGreasy

I have 2 4” pvc outlets to the soffit at 16’
I will be running 3-3x3 flower tents, 1-3x3 veg tent and 1-2x2 drying tent.
The room is 6’6”x 12’x 94”tall
I have a cpl questions.

Will i be able to exhaust the veg tent into the room?? 4” AC infinity inline w 4” carbon filter to supply intake air to the other tents. (Sealed room)

2-flower tents to one outlet
1 flower and the drying tent to the other outlet.
Also can I have carbon filters before the outlet (double filtered before discharged)???
Any good help is appreciated!!

Ventilation question new to indoor growing
Ventilation question new to indoor growing 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have 2 4” pvc outlets to the soffit at 16’
I will be running 3-3x3 flower tents, 1-3x3 veg tent and 1-2x2 drying tent.
The room is 6’6”x 12’x 94”tall
I have a cpl questions.

Will i be able to exhaust the veg tent into the room?? 4” AC infinity inline w 4” carbon filter to supply intake air to the other tents. (Sealed room)

2-flower tents to one outlet
1 flower and the drying tent to the other outlet.
Also can I have carbon filters before the outlet (double filtered before discharged)???
Any good help is appreciated!!
You can vent anywhere as long as you have means to dehumidify that exhausted air

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Because veg is much shorter than flower. Say a 3 week veg will be about perfect. So every 3 weeks you get a harvest. Basically every 3 weeks you start a new veg and move the veg to a flower room. The flower rooms stay on a 3 week rotation. So the typical 8-9 week strain would be a good option.
Oh, that makes sense.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You can vent anywhere as long as you have means to dehumidify that exhausted air
If venting to the attic i can see dehumidifing the exhausted air but venting to the soffit isn't the same.

Dryer vents are often exhausted to the soffit and code specific

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If venting to the attic i can see dehumidifing the exhausted air but venting to the soffit isn't the same.

Dryer vents are often exhausted to the soffit and code specific
I would not vent anywhere but directly outside if not dehumidifying unless you dont mind mold. The warm moist air hit the cooler structures, condensate will form and the next thing is mold. See this many times where some idiot vents a bathroom fan into the attic.

I dont know of any code that allows the venting of a dry into an attic... through yes but not into

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Where are you located. Weather. Thru all seasons? I’m a master mechanic and very familiar with ducting and air chamges
Etc. And for
One....... no room is completely sealed. I myself run a complete fresh air grow. Six inch in my flower room and a four in my veg closet. Much smaller than what you have. But just remember. You cannot creat cold Just heat. You’ll need to beef up the ac if you want to run several fans in a basement In summer if anywhere near the Midwest or anywhere else it gets hot and humid. Air has to come from somewhere

ChinGreasy

ChinGreasy

The 2 outlets are turned down and the exit sits on top of vented soffit.

SantaLee

SantaLee

Where are you located. Weather. Thru all seasons? I’m a master mechanic and very familiar with ducting and air chamges
Etc. And for
One....... no room is completely sealed. I myself run a complete fresh air grow. Six inch in my flower room and a four in my veg closet. Much smaller than what you have. But just remember. You cannot creat cold Just heat. You’ll need to beef up the ac if you want to run several fans in a basement In summer if anywhere near the Midwest or anywhere else it gets hot and humid. Air has to come from somewhere
Hello, I would very much like to pick your brain for ventilation info if you are willing. We have built a 24X24x9 foot shop, well insulated, reflective sides and ceiling. 16 led 550watt lights. We live in the South East so lots of humidity. Thanks, that's a whole lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom