Venting flower tent into veg

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Hey farmers,

So I bought a second 3x3 tent and want to set up a veg and flower scenario, but can only vent out of 1 window. Long story short, to make it easier and more cost effective, I was thinking of using a booster fan to draw air through the flower 3x3 with bottom ports open, that will go into the veg tent (old tent that already had the fan and filter in it).

Reasoning is that I don't need the height in my veg tent and the plants in veg could handle extra heat and humidity. I plan to have separate humidifiers, but what are your thoughts? I've searched and seen people talking about venting from veg to flower (noting the extra humidity as an issue), but noone spoke of the reverse🤷‍♂️

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

or your could get you one of these for the size u have

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Then I would need a plenum for the carbon filter🤷‍♂️
ok well i got my filter in the tent pulling air through so i would have no problems hooking up 2 exhaust fans to this to run into 1 duct blowing air out

2Water

2Water

ok well i got my filter in the tent pulling air through so i would have no problems hooking up 2 exhaust fans to this to run into 1 duct blowing air out
No issues with difference in air pressure from side with filter and side without?

Top Bottom