Venting Out Window - Light And Temp Control Help

• Thread starter HazePhase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HazePhase

Hey Friends,

I am looking for help in venting out my window.

My situation:
Ø 5x5 tent with 12 COB Vero29 V7’s – setup is upstairs and has a mini clip fan + 18 inch fan on ceiling of tent + 6” carbon filter/fan combo.
Ø I have another tent 3x3 with 2 x T5 ballasts (2foot 4bulbs) with 2 mini clip fans. 1 is blowing above down on t5’s, other is blowing on mother plant.
Anything else please ask

Both of these are venting into the same room as the tents are in. My window is taped overtop with pool liner to keep all the light out as I don’t have blinds. Therefore the window isn’t opened which is a drag because I could vent out that window and allow fresh air in.

I am looking for help with venting out my window but not allowing air in through on the side I am venting out or light. On the other side of the window there is another sliding window where I can let air in.

Right now I can’t open the window as it pushes against my pool liner and the tape starts coming off and so does my pool liner.
I am only using masking tape and painters tape which hold up fine but won’t if air is pushing against it.
I can’t use stronger tape as I can’t ruin the paint on walls.

I am looking for help on venting my tents and allowing air in while keeping all lights out.

Thank you!!!

H

HazePhase

I'll remove it then if this against rules sorry.

I reported and asked to delete to upsetting users

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How is that spamming i get different advice from different people on different forums.
Why harass me - in here to learn and share :(
What did I do wrong?

I didn't mean to harass you. Well maybe a little. If I post on a forum I at least wait a reasonable amount of time for the community to answer. Their time is valuable and I respect their knowledge. We aren't a grow help database. We are growers.

It's spamming because you could just look it up but asked at more than one forum at a time. Info all over. I showed you a popular website with a great pictorial even. How do you think I found out how to do it.

No real problem. Just my opinion. Hurt my feelings a little because I took the time to answer over there already.

G gnome

G gnome

I didn't mean to harass you. Well maybe a little. If I post on a forum I at least wait a reasonable amount of time for the community to answer. Their time is valuable and I respect their knowledge. We aren't a grow help database. We are growers.

It's spamming because you could just look it up but asked at more than one forum at a time. Info all over. I showed you a popular website with a great pictorial even. How do you think I found out how to do it.

No real problem. Just my opinion. Hurt my feelings a little because I took the time to answer over there already.
I totally agree and also why i didnt bother to even tell em to build a window box haha.....everyone wants shit spoon fed to em....gotta be 100 threads on this very subject. Heres something to think about....if ur running into an issue or question i can goddamn guarantee someone else has too and has started a thread about it......google the damn shit

H

HazePhase

Sorry man :(
Honestly I have a journal at each site as well and I post both at same time, did the same for this one.

I find it's two different audiences until now.
I was going to look at answers tonight / tomorrow and respond just had time now via mobile.

H

HazePhase

I totally agree and also why i didnt bother to even tell em to build a window box haha.....everyone wants shit spoon fed to em....gotta be 100 threads on this very subject. Heres something to think about....if ur running into an issue or question i can goddamn guarantee someone else has too and has started a thread about it......google the damn shit

I have done research and now I'm looking for peoples experience, thanks tho nice guy.
I've looked up portable air conditioner vents none that fit the size I want. I've looked up insulation foam boards which is what I might use but doesn't help light issue so wanted to ask. I've thought about connecting my ac vent to the 6inch duct into my tent to cool it down but still no solution for the fresh air and blocking light.

Thx again next time I'll use this google you talk about - value added.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah we could all just google everything and then we would have more time to post memes here lmfao.
Imo portable ac units are the devil,just sayin
Better off driving down the road and tossin 20's out the window all damn day :)

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah we could all just google everything and then we would have more time to post memes here lmfao.
Imo portable ac units are the devil,just sayin
Better off driving down the road and tossin 20's out the window all damn day :)
Or a guy cud use the search function on this site and discover the plethora of threads on this very same subject

Latest posts

Top Bottom