Ventura County or very close to it that is prop 215 friendly

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

Hi,
I am moving from Sac to Ventura County. Her job is in the City of Ventura but we obviously can pick anywhere not to far from there to live. I want to make sure whatever city or even another county near Ventura is going to have no issues with me continuing to grow indoors and out. I know some cities have bans and some have tight regulations. I want to move to a City that embraces what I am doing or close to it. No band on blasting or any type of Concrntrate regulations or any bullshit. The Feds are out of the game but I need to 100% make sure the locals are all good. Any opinions on what cities to look at. I have never been there. Thank you in advance for any help. Great thing is wife is getting big $$ and she said since I turn 40 soon I can just grow weed and smoke weed all day. No more work!!! What a great wife huh? Most of my buddies old ladies are the opposite and give them shit about smokkng weed to much even though there wives smoke but still give them shit. My wife wants me to buy a good lab quality set up to make BHO and she wants me to follow my dream of breeding more and just spending my days doing what I want. Got to love her.
I am hoping for Rural. Something like we had in Redway up in the mountains. Space for a greenhouse and to build a couple buildings for indoor, a barn and a nice house. But not in fancy areas. I like the being in the sticks and up in the hills. Hopefully Ventura is not a big city. Thabks again for help.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Ventura county is the most conservative county in CA. They do not recognize prop 215. Dispensaries are prohibited (in some cities even tattoo shops are illegal!!!) and they are looking to outlaw delivery services and any and all cultivation within the county. Just north of Ventura in Santa Barbara county you have Carpinteria, Santa Barbara and Goleta which are MMJ friendly. To the south you have the south side of Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, and Calabassas, all of which are in LA county which is MMJ friendly.

For what you have in mind, you most definitely DO NOT want to move to Ventura county.

Latest posts

Top Bottom