Vermi T Solutions

• Thread starter ez4ride
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ez4ride

I've started using the Vermi T Solutions in the last couple reservoir changes and my Ladies have responded very well. I have a problem much like many others being with the economy, money is super tight (almost non existent). I can buy premixed solution at over ten bucks per change or Vermicorp offers tea brewing system at several hundreds and still wouldn't be cost effective. The hundred question is, are there suggestions/recommendations of products that are cost effective and are effective.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I've been using this for the past while and its pretty much the most impressive thing I've given my platns to date, in fact i hate to give a feeding without it now. If you have a larger grow, your better to invest in the brewer, you can get get 5 gal or 10 gal cartridges to brew, and they go for 75/130 i think respectively. If you've got a smaller grow than get the pre made, its good for 14 days if kept in the fridge, im sure you know that already. How much are you adding per gallon by the way? Its the typ eof thing you want to time well when you buy it, i had 5 gals sitting in my fridge for almost 10 days a couple weeks back, thank fuck it all went onthe tenth day, but almost lost a lot of money on bad timing with it.

J

Jalisco Kid

If it does not have to be organic you could do some reading and mix your own salts. Very cheap as I pay less then a buck a lb and just use a few grams per gal. JK

E

ez4ride

cheap

I'm interested, please send more info:winking0067:

D

dakin3d

We brewed Vermi T at the last hydro shop I worked at... This is more than impressive, as it combats the some of pests and many diseases in addition to its other attributes. It also was the only thing that we used in the store besides base nutrients (all various hydro systems), mind you not MJ, but all were dioecious. I've used it personally, but it is relatively expensive, has a short expiration, and requires multiple trips to the shop if you don't work there (and don't use the entire cartridge at home). You can really avoid a lot of 'basic' problems by using this stuff though, and it can be substituted for a number of products that you buy for maintenance of disease, biological supplementation, nutrient def, etc.

I am also interested in hearing more about mixing your own salts. Where do you obtain the powders? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom