Vermicrop Organics - worth the bang?

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I just came across Vermicrop's additives to compost teas. they are worth a pretty penny and was wondering if anybody has ran these products? my tea cost little to make, is this stuff really worth the amount theyre charging?

-VermiLife 5gal 45.99$ msrp
VermiLife Compost Tea Foundation is the base of excellent compost tea. VermiWorm Premium Worm Castings are combined with Alaskan humus at a specific ratio tested by industry leaders. The mixture is then fortified with fossilized kelp to increase calcium and trace mineral levels. Finally, a proprietary method of inoculation is used to add liquid compost concentrate to the blend.
Vermilife

-Vermifeast 2 gal 99.99$ msrp
VermiFeast Compost Tea Food Source has all the best proteins and carbs to feed the microorganisms in your home-brewed compost tea. The food sources consist of a proprietary blend of simple and complex carbohydrates. VermiFeast is conveniently packaged and mixed specifically for compost tea. Give your compost tea the feast it deserves!
Vermifeast 2 gal compost tea food source

VermiBrix 2gal 102.00$ msrp
VermiBrix Powdered Molasses and Minerals is a great substitute for the hard-to-use liquid molasses products on the market. This powdered molasses alternative is easy to use, 100% soluble, all natural and GMO-free. VermiBrix has all the benefits of readily available carbs in sugar form as well as earth minerals. These minerals slowly release silicon and humates to help protect the plant from nutrient fluctuations and stress. Use VermiBrix by top-dressing around the plant stem, adding it directly to nutrient solutions or as additional food source in compost teas. VermiBrix will work with any organic or synthetic fertilizers and in hydro or soil.
Vermibrix

any input is appreciated
Z

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've been amending my soil with the Vermiblend compost lately, my plants seem to like it but they've liked much cheaper compost just as well!! I used a couple gallons of the VermiTea but for the price again my plants are just as happy with other prods that are much cheaper!

Great products, yes! Great prices ...not so much!

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Get yourself a worm farm say a 4 or 6 tray model and start making your own worm castings. All of these have a spout at the bottom that stays open and you place a jar under it and you will get a worm tea from it. Just dilute this tea say at a 50:1 ratio and you will have a great tea to water or spray with

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i agree with all, i keep it pretty simple and cost efficient. the reason why i asked was because i was blown away by the price. I figured they gotta do something magical for being 200$... thats y i was asking if anyone is using so i can hear from their input, see what the scoop is all about.

SunGrown

SunGrown

just about anything on a store shelf, can be recreated or found elsewhere for typically pennies on the dollar, you are paying the companies and the hydro store workers salaries, etc when you buy from the hydro stores

good job asking questions, save your money!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

just about anything on a store shelf, can be recreated or found elsewhere for typically pennies on the dollar, you are paying the companies and the hydro store workers salaries, etc when you buy from the hydro stores

good job asking questions, save your money!

easy easy... im one of those dudes taking your money ;) u gotta support your local shops! just be smart about what ya buy:greedy:

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Way overpriced products. Way way way way. I buy tea prepackaged from a national company, and would never use a single product of theirs again.
Just my take.

S

slap14

easy easy... im one of those dudes taking your money ;) u gotta support your local shops! just be smart about what ya buy:greedy:

I always like to buy from local shops when possible. Don't get me wrong if the price is way off from what i can get online i'll buy online, but if we are talking a few bucks then yea support the local business.

On the other hand if I can make something at home that is better than what i can purchase i'm all for that.;)

Slap

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I spent a total of 12 years as an organic farmer and got to be quite rabid bout it. I was doing teas bla bla bla, organic this and that bla bla. So what I decided was no more tea's for me. Don't get me wrong tea's are great and give your plants a boost bla bla bla.....

What I decided to do was just top dress the plants (dirt farming) and every time I water they get a shot from the top dressing and it also allows the development of your micro heard to flourish and the fungi to grow like crazy. I top dress with worm castings and sheep shit my plants loved it. Just another way to do things and I am kind of lazy.

caligirl

caligirl

I spent a total of 12 years as an organic farmer and got to be quite rabid bout it. I was doing teas bla bla bla, organic this and that bla bla. So what I decided was no more tea's for me. Don't get me wrong tea's are great and give your plants a boost bla bla bla.....

What I decided to do was just top dress the plants (dirt farming) and every time I water they get a shot from the top dressing and it also allows the development of your micro heard to flourish and the fungi to grow like crazy. I top dress with worm castings and sheep shit my plants loved it. Just another way to do things and I am kind of lazy.

I like the sound of this system. Would u ever top dress with a product like happy frog granular organics line ? How often do you add top dressing ?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Check out Earth Syrup from Progress Earth.. Cheaper and better imo.. Makes some wicked teas and works killer as a drench.. When Im too lazy to brew tea's I just mix the Earth Syrup with some beneficial's into some dechlorinated water and your set.. Girls love it... ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom