Vermisoil/seagreen Question

• Thread starter Lectrici007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lectrici007

1st grow.... local hydro store sold me a bag of Vermisoil premium soil and a bottle of Seagreen. I plan to use Trueblooms for the flowering period. My question is do I need to add additional nutes to the soil or does the Vermisoil/Seagreen/Trueblooms combo eliminate the necessity of adding more nutes to the soil?

As I understand it Seagreen feeds the soil microbes and not the plants themselves. Any advice will be appreciated.

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I realize it's been almost a year since you posted this but I only recently joined this forum. To answer your question. Both Seagreen and Trueblooms are microbial additives. They are designed to work with our base nutrients which are Rootamentary and Paleoblooms or any other company's nutrients. They basically make the nutrients more efficient so you use less and get the same results or you can use more and get even better results. Seagreen you should use from day 1 through the flush. Trueblooms you use from the first day you transition to bloom until the last week.

John

Top Bottom