Vermont pot farmer gets revenge on cops ! epic !

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

He'll be a whipping boy for the piggies. But I admire his actions.

remember the guy from Granby CO who went ballistic with his home-made bulldozer?
Enjoy:

sky high

sky high

Um..... let's not forget that the cops don't own those cars...the people do.

The same peeps who could easily be a jury of his peers. The same peeps struggling to pay taxes and who more-than-likely hate paying taxes.

It was a "cute" move and we all snickered.....but in all reality....this is just another clown who makes ALL growers/stoners look like irresponsible/whackjob fools with no common sense to the general public that doesn't smoke weed.

you can bet the talk at the local cafe is "He was ON pot"...... not "Boy, did he show them..."

o_O try again tomorrow.....

s h

AssManOG

AssManOG

I don't think he cares about the new charges, most people don't when they go insane.

I for one am glad this guy did what he did. Sure it wasn't the smartest move but it is what it is...The guy went on a rampage for infringing on his right to live the way nature intends.

This will keep happening if they keep fucking with peoples right to live right, it has since the beginning of time.

The people who don't know better will always be sitting with their mouths open and spewing their side chatter as they live out their lives by the hands of others.

AssManOG

AssManOG

He'll be a whipping boy for the piggies. But I admire his actions.

remember the guy from Granby CO who went ballistic with his home-made bulldozer?
Enjoy:

Wasn't that dubbed KillDozer? This guy was wicked...Another guy pushed to the edge

I found this great story on BadAssoftheweek.com

I am going to nominate this new guy for Badass of the week

true grit

true grit

I can dig it! That bulldozer one is great, never seen that one!

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
What about that guy in the Tank, San Diego i think?

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/0...cars-with-tractor-police-say/?test=latestnews

Dude ran over the small town police force's cars with his fucking tractor! Flattened them like pancakes because he was angry over an arrest for cultivation. Best part is the quote from the police: "We had no vehicles to pursue him" HAHAHA fuck the police.

Listen if you had a beautiful thing going on and didnt want corrupt sherriffs taking your nugs to sell to there inbred good ole boy network ya gotta take things into your own hands, the green mountain boys have been kickin ass and taking names since the revolutionary war....true story! Just a lil sample of the love....................

Dirtygirls
Xxx og
Mygurd
More og
Vtnativegrow

P

papaberrrMI

now really we should be posting dudes bail. or better yet getting him a lawyer. you know they got his cash in the bust and hes got a public pretender lookin at a santa clause sized list o charges. i mean right wrong or otherwise hes got my respect. all bullshit aside id put some money on his books.

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

What if hypothecially you had a family memeber in his unit making sure he was taken care of? Its a small state bruve.

P

papaberrrMI

you know this guy has some fan mail coming. maybe not the most civilized approach but the police dont fight fair at all. fight or flight when your in a corner. this guy fights haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom