Vert Tent of different flavors

• Thread starter Hotboxes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hotboxes

Hotboxes

Hello every one I am new to the farm but have been growing for a while now. I am a member of another site but wanted to broaden my views a little bit so here I am. First off I am running in a 4'x4'x6.5' grow tent for flower with a quantum 600 and a quantum 400, both are running HPS in my current run since it is in the final weeks of flower but I do run dual spectrum most of flower. I am Vertical with the plants in a circle around the lights, growing mostly one sided plants. I used to grow horizontal but once you vert you don't revert. The harvest differences were night and day. All the bulbs I Run are hortilux eye super HPS 600 and 430 and super blue MH 400. A CAN33 hooked up to a 6" inline pulling 424CFM's loaded so roughly a lil over 2x per minute extraction ration.

I have another tent as well a smaller mother and clone tent that I have a 2foot 4 bulb T5 fixture and a lumatek 250 that I have running 24/7 keeping my clones, moms, teens going for no down time between cycles. Hopefully by next fall I will have another tent up and running on a 24hr flip. and staggered by a month to 5 weeks to harvest every 4 to 5 weeks. this is my first run in this set up but so far so good. I am running a few different flavors I have 2 jedi Kush (each is a different pheno) a sour diesel, a 91 chemdog, and a seed I made of iced grapefruit(f) x Chemdog D (m) all are at day 49 of a 10 to 11 week cycle.

Sorry for all the random shots, they are from all that I have been doing for the past 50 days since the end of January. thanks for stopping by and hope everyone enjoys my little tent and what I have going on.

Vert tent of different flavors
Vert tent of different flavors 2
Vert tent of different flavors 3
Vert tent of different flavors 4
Vert tent of different flavors 5
Vert tent of different flavors 6
Vert tent of different flavors 7
Vert tent of different flavors 8
Vert tent of different flavors 9
Vert tent of different flavors 10
Vert tent of different flavors 11
Vert tent of different flavors 12
Hotboxes

Hotboxes

Killer!!!!

Thanks capulator. Is that a nutrient line? I have been experimenting with different feeding regiments. I have been tossing the idea of trying the aptus line as well. I have tried H&G, floranova bloom, maxibloom(kiss), greatful head flora 6/9 floramicro and bloom, rez's rezipe of flora micro and bloom with koolbloom powder, and even organic dirt and teas. I am looking for a good feeding line and so far the maxibloom I have been doing so far has been pretty good, and simple but what do we learn if we are not challenging ourselves constantly right? Thanks for stopping by Capulator hope you enjoy my show.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks capulator. Is that a nutrient line? I have been experimenting with different feeding regiments. I have been tossing the idea of trying the aptus line as well. I have tried H&G, floranova bloom, maxibloom(kiss), greatful head flora 6/9 floramicro and bloom, rez's rezipe of flora micro and bloom with koolbloom powder, and even organic dirt and teas. I am looking for a good feeding line and so far the maxibloom I have been doing so far has been pretty good, and simple but what do we learn if we are not challenging ourselves constantly right? Thanks for stopping by Capulator hope you enjoy my show.

Is what a nutrient?

Top Bottom