VERTICAL 18 bucket RDWC, 1 hp chiller, aqua flakes, KALI KUSH and JACK HERER

• Thread starter CannaColorado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueBerryMaster

Your leafs look like a secondary nutrient problem. Calcium maybe?????? Does your nutes have secondary NUTRIENTS in them???? The spots on leaf i'm talking about. Plus the curl up on leafs looks like STRESS ISSUE?? MAYBE HEAT STRESS or something? Dunno cause don't know your room but looks like HEAT STRESS to me........NICE SETUP TO BY THE WAY..... ;]

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Hey CC

Aside from your cal/mag def you may also want to take care of that PM before it gets out of control. In that pic it sure looked like it was just starting. Eagle 20 will knock that stuff out with a vengance

pic just above your Jack Herrer title in post #9

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree about handling the PM ASAP it tends to take off crazy in a hydro enviro and maybe run that water line under your light timer. Just a thought. :)

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Looks like sure sings of Mag. def. to me. I always foliar w. Botanicare when girls are small to help w/ secondary nutes. (Calplex, Fulvex, Seaplex). What amount of Cal. are u using becuase too much Cal. can lockout Mag. too.
I was also gonna say to watch out for the Jack Herer's height. Mine were flowered at about 24" and are now 6' plus. Twice as tall as the OG's i'm running next to them. From what i have heard Kush varieties are nute hogs, seondly my Jack's have been doing fine now that they are flowering. I grow in soil and would say my ppm is around 1800-2200. Then again i dont check it cause i've used a similar formula for yrs now and I like a large drain to waste style system.

Top Bottom