Verticle bush/tree grow

• Thread starter MegaYielder420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MegaYielder420

Hello to all. I've been growing for about 10 yrs on and off gathering as much info and experience I could in the period of time and for the past few years I have gotten really serious with it. I wanted to share with you my latest grow (vertical grow). I hope this encourages more people to grow using vertical lighting vs horizontal. I will go more into detail about the benifits I saw using the vertical lighting but for now I will give you guys the specs on my grow room.

Im using a 10 x 5 growlab tent with two 1000w hps hortilux eyes with regular magnetic ballast and a 600w hps hortilux eye with a regular magnetic ballast as well. I have the 2 x 1000's in cool tubes and the 600 is just bare bulb. I have 1 x 6 inch ecoline supreme inline fan with a phresh filter 6 inch the 24 inch one let me add the phresh are awesome light a small easy to hang up anywhere. To cool the tent I am running a 9000 BTU LG portable ac temps are about 75 - 78 F with lights on and go down to the mid - high 60's with lights off. I have 6 plants in this setup 2 giesel clones, 2 Ed Hardy a local cross from seed, 1 Bubbleberry from seed and a Chemdog from clone. 4 of them are in 7 g pots and the other 2 are in 15 g pots im using bcuzz hydro hp as my medium and all GH general hydroponics nutes. Flora nova grow and bloom, floralicious plus, florablend, liquid koolbloom and powdered koolbloom, great white for roots, calmax by growtek and earthjuice hybrix molasses. Im using RO water with 20 ppm bringing up ppm with calmax to 200, ph at 6.1 - 6.3 uhh I think this covers pretty much everything dont blame me for being a burn out anythig else I remember I will add as I go along. Oh and please feel free to ask any ?'s and leave any comments I am open to any advice that can help me out.

MEGA

M

MegaYielder420

How do I find the URL of my images? It doesnt allow me to upload from my images on my pc.

sycboy

sycboy

You have to re-size your pics, I think there's a 2mb upload limit or something. Just resize them in Paint or some other image app on your P.C.

M

MegaYielder420

Most pics under 2mb but the are not in URL format. It will not allow me to upload pics from my pc only from URL how can I find the URL or convert it to URL? Sorry a lil lost when it comes to this. I ususaly just upload from PC in other forums.

M

MegaYielder420

Ok guys seem to have gotten it. Found a step by step thread on here for dummies lol. pics coming up. Damn what a fukin mission keeps on throwing me to another page says theres no connection. This is BS why do they make it so difficult to post here?

M

MegaYielder420

Yeah I know how to spell buddy. If you would of read the thread you can see that I have spelled it correctly several times on there but instead you come in to bs. Sorry for the misprint I will correct it.

M

MegaYielder420

How can I go back and edit the title? Is there anyway?

B

bluemoonrocks

Looking good brosef keep up the good work Im watching this prolly about to get real interesting haha

M

MegaYielder420

Ohh yes. Thanks for stopping by. I will have some updated pics soon they are looking sweet.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I love fat bitches and those are fatty girls lol

the rrock

the rrock

very nice Homie, how long did you veg these for,keep posting please as I wanna see a monster yield

M

MegaYielder420

I love fat bitches and those are fatty girls lol

Oh yeah these be some fat hoes. Lol I will have some more pics coming up for you guys tomorrow they are getting really chunky, filling up real nice and full of trichs.
Thanks for stopping by

M

MegaYielder420

very nice Homie, how long did you veg these for,keep posting please as I wanna see a monster yield

Well I have different strains in there some from clones some from seeds some indica dom some sativa dom. The Chemdog was only vegged for about 3 weeks because they tend to strech more. The bubbleberry and the ed hardy are from seeds. I vegged those for 2 months and the giesel clones were vegged for a little over a month. They stayed short and fat. I have some other ones I vegged for 2 months and just flipped em in another tent I have that I will be posting soon. Those babies r huge I look forward to 2 lbrs per plant on that run. They r in a 10 x 10 growlab tent with 5 x 1000 k HPS. I will keep you guys postede thanks for showing love. I also posted a thread on rollitup and I have to say I dont know what happened to the ppl over there man barely any comments on any threads or journals anymore that forum seems to be dying out a lil. Just joined with THCfarmer recently and you guys are great hear.

Top Bottom