Very Basic First Grow

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Until plants get a little further along, damaged or gimpy leaves are fairly common. After the 4th set of leaves shows, the plant will be fairly stable and will be fine. FWIW, you never see nutrient defiencies at this early stage unless you are using a water based system that has NO nutrients in it. I bring this up because a lot of new growers panic anytime they see ANY leaf damage or bruises. The first reaction is to dump nutrients and cal-mag on it. Your plants look fine and have no problems that I can see.
Thanks pal.

brian77

brian77

Hi. Is this nutrient burn? Not really concerned, near the end flushing after the next feed. Thanks :)

20190314 142837
IMG 20190313 WA0012
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ah. Totally understand now. I didn't give it any cal in the last feed at all. Cheers man. You know your stuff ;)

Honestly the closer I look at it the more I second guess myself lol. Ca- does start as small rusty/brown spotting, but this looks just ever so slightly different.

It probably is Ca- though. I'm not aware of anything else that would leave spots that look like Ca-.

brian77

brian77

Honestly the closer I look at it the more I second guess myself lol. Ca- does start as small rusty/brown spotting, but this looks just ever so slightly different.
Hi again. I'm very near harvest. Flushing at the minute. Drying might be an issue that I'm not sure of. Can I do it in a shoe box. Can't really hang it anywhere as I've guests staying in my house while I won't be there
It probably is Ca- though. I'm not aware of anything else that would leave spots that look like Ca-.

Latest posts

Top Bottom