Very Berry Kush... You havent seen anything like it

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks fuckin amazing what is it?????

bonkia

bonkia

Bonkia is the breeder hehe.. i took my favorite cut of blackberry kush and breed it with hashberry. The smoke skunky at first followed by a overwhelming berry taste. The smell is amazing. Smells like a bag of fruity pebbles with a hint of skunk.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks awesome man - love the blackberry purple veins

at first glance it looked like some blackberry kush I got at a club - but then when you blow it up - wow - a real gem - nice work

A

Alien

Supporter
Very nice work bro! I made some Blackberry Alien Kush (Blackberry Kush female x Alien Kush male) a while back and never popped any of them. This reminds me I should get a few in the dirt for a test run!

Cheers,
Alien

G

greenking

nice nugs bro, i've grown out the hashberry and wasn't all that impressed aside from the crazy structure of the plant. looks like you solved the potency issues tho with this cross. ;)

bonkia

bonkia

Very nice work bro! I made some Blackberry Alien Kush (Blackberry Kush female x Alien Kush male) a while back and never popped any of them. This reminds me I should get a few in the dirt for a test run!

Cheers,
Alien

I bet that will be a killer cross id love to see those pics..

bonkia

bonkia

looks awesome man - love the blackberry purple veins

at first glance it looked like some blackberry kush I got at a club - but then when you blow it up - wow - a real gem - nice work

thanks yah im pretty happy with it the branches stood up on their own under the weight i got 8 zips off a fairly small plant. so the yeild was impressive

L

LikemindS

Some very berry beautiful herb!
Congrats on the turnout!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom