Very cool community...

• Thread starter jOEL rX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jOEL rX

I started reading members posts here and decided I'd join so that I could engage a little.

I have only grown once before and it was a very short lived experience. I was living with my parents and I asked my mom that if I obtained my medical marijuana license (california), would she let me grow a few plants. She said 'yeah, but you won't be able to get your license'. Well, I got it the next day and I brought home a few Mango clones from a West Hollywood clinic. She was so surprised and impressed that she grabbed me a couple of pots, some soil, and found me a florescent light. Long story short - one plant passed away and the second one grew healthy, but after I clipped it up and dried it, George Bush's DEA kept busting medical marijuana dispensaries and kept showing up in the newspaper/ TV news, and my parents told me no more growing.

I've moved away from home long since then, but haven't been in living situations where I've had room or finances to start growing. But things might be changing so I am hoping to dig into this community and learn some things.

Thanks ahead to everyone and looking forward to engaging in the community!

Joel

Top Bottom