Very Cramped in Grow Tent

• Thread starter GooberfrupstateNY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

This is my third grow and my first indoor grow inside a grow tent. The two plants pictured are both of autoflower Blueberry variety. In the seed description, both plants are listed as the "short" variety, which seems to be the case. My only issue is that my grow tent is only 24x24x48," and the plants are only starting their second month this week and the leaves are pushing against the wall on the one in the rear, while the other is making its way doubling over and out the front door. So, I'm wondering, do "you" guys think there's potential to damage the plants by removing them each time when watering, or should I just leave them inside the tent until flowering is over in six weeks or so, I mean to say, there's really no room and presently, no real alternative? In addition, what do you think that the leaves pushing up against the walls? Is it going to damage the plants whatever I do? I do realize that I probably shouldn't have put two plants in the tent to begin with and couldn't have imagined how successful they've been growing either, but I live and learn like the guy/gal to any side of me, lol.

Very cramped in grow tent
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Hey bro do you see any damage on the leaves? Can't tell by the pic, If so rather water them inside, but if it's just leaning on the walls with no physical damage to the leaves I don't think you should worry too much about it bro

Last edited:
GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

Thanks brother. . .no, the leaves look pristine. Today is my water day and figured if I'm gonna water them inside the tent - rather than remove them, put them on a rack and drain them over a pan, like I had been doing - then this is the last time I can safely remove them and place them back. Thanks for the advice, that's what I'm gonna do. . .who knew that growing in a tent can be so productive, lol. The next grow, however, I'm just gonna do 1 plant in either a 5 gallon or a 7 gallon (I had a 5 gallon in it to see if it fit one time, but don't recall if a 7 might be too big) fabric pot rather than the 2, 3-gallon fabric pots I have now. I got the tent for free ($50 bucks actually, but I used cc cash, so it seems free), but what a nice thing to do to occupy one's time in the cold N'East during winter.

Top Bottom