Very DIY no budget grow, need advise

• Thread starter Grmoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grmoan

Grmoan

So i have been doing this very no budget what i had laying around grow, not fused on a big yeild just something i can smoke and say is my own, i am veey out of the 3 month rota and am not 100% sure how long i am into flower i flipped to 11/13 far to early (noob move) and they took weeks to show sex, wonder how i will tell when they are at their biggest i dont mind slowly growing these as its no effort fun project, thanks

Will het better pics tomorrow

Very diy no budget grow need advise
Very diy no budget grow need advise 2
Very diy no budget grow need advise 3
Very diy no budget grow need advise 4
Very diy no budget grow need advise 5
Very diy no budget grow need advise 6
Anthem

Anthem

Might take longer as it did to sex. Understand that with using what you got there are limitations. The limitations might have contributed to the time for the plant to show sex.

Grmoan

Grmoan

Might take longer as it did to sex. Understand that with using what you got there are limitations. The limitations might have contributed to the time for the plant to show sex.
Thanks for your reply i think you are right, will it mean buds will not grow to any size or they will it will just be a slow process, they do seem to be surprising crystaly at the tops for such a slow grow

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks for your reply i think you are right, will it mean buds will not grow to any size or they will it will just be a slow process, they do seem to be surprising crystaly at the tops for such a slow grow
You have a very frosty plant there. The weight and length of grow will vary. I have no idea how much it will change. I would suggest getting a 30 to 40 magnification loop and go on you tube it has many great videos describing when the plant is ready to cut down. Good luck

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Overall you’re not doing bad for your first go. It looks like the soil might have been too hot when the plants were put in it which stunted their growth for a short time until they were able to adapt. But now it looks like they need to be fed. There’s a delicate line between over feeding and under feeding. But you’re doing just fine and as long as you keep expectations low you’ll be thrilled with the results. You’ve got about 4+ more weeks before they are ready to chop so don’t get rush delivery on that 50-60x magnifying glass ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom