Very Happy to be Here! 🪴

• Thread starter FarmingMom214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmingMom214

FarmingMom214

Mom of two and first time medical cannabis grower - grower of all plants, vegetables, and herbs.

I have tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and apples in my produce garden.

I have 80+ rose buses in my rose gardens.

And of course this year I started on my three plants for medical purposes. I’m so excited to grow something new that I have never grown before. I’ve been researching the process for a while and I’m feeling confident that this could be a way for me to save money and trips to the medical dispensary. 💚🤘🏻

Very happy to be here
Very happy to be here 2
Very happy to be here 3
Very happy to be here 4
Very happy to be here 5
Very happy to be here 6
Very happy to be here 7
Very happy to be here 8
FarmingMom214

FarmingMom214

Your pics didn't successfully upload but welcome to the Farm! Seems like you've got a wealth of growing experience judging by your post!✌️
It’s weird. If you click on my profile they show up / just not on this thread!

Cohi

Cohi

Mom of two and first time medical cannabis grower - grower of all plants, vegetables, and herbs.

I have tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and apples in my produce garden.

I have 80+ rose buses in my rose gardens.

And of course this year I started on my three plants for medical purposes. I’m so excited to grow something new that I have never grown before. I’ve been researching the process for a while and I’m feeling confident that this could be a way for me to save money and trips to the medical dispensary. 💚🤘🏻
Welcome!!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
It’s weird. If you click on my profile they show up / just not on this thread!
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Just for the record, you have to click "Upload Photos" and then once each photo is uploaded, below the comment box, you have to click on each photo and "Insert" them into the comment box. I think sometimes people don't realize they need to do this.

At any rate, lookin' forward to seeing your garden!
🤠

FarmingMom214

FarmingMom214

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Just for the record, you have to click "Upload Photos" and then once each photo is uploaded, below the comment box, you have to click on each photo and "Insert" them into the comment box. I think sometimes people don't realize they need to do this.

At any rate, lookin' forward to seeing your garden!
🤠
Yea I realized that! I uploaded them later in the comments that way!

Thanks so much! Happy to be here!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy homie!!!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@FarmingMom214 - Welcome! Your gardening is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing your garden grow.

Top Bottom