Very impressed with the gorilla grape!!!

• Thread starter Down South Sage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Down South Sage

Outlaw I just wanted to drop you a line and say at this point i am very impressed with the vigorous growth of the gorilla grape.I have about 6 different strains going right now and the gorilla grape is outgrowing them all.Really nice round indica leaves and the first one to get multiple brances out of the nodes and bushy.If the rest of the time goes like the first 2 weeks they are gonna be Gems for sure outlaw!!I am also putting one of the best looking outdoors to test that aspect of the strain.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
glad to hear it. thanks for the kind words

purpleberry

purpleberry

I cant wait to try these, I just got a pack and i dont think they will last 1 hour. lol

Z

Zen

Got my pack... super excited about these. Mine are cooking in a cup of water as we speak. I can't tell you how many purple strains I've bought and grew that did not turn purple... actually none of them did. These I have no doubt will go purple and taste great as well.

S

SmokeMan

I saw someone on Breedbay grow the Gorilla Grape and man did this strain turn purple or what! All purple from the inside out. Very frosty as well. Your in for a treat witgh this strain.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just when was Gorilla Grape listed??? I never seen a post from Logic in the thcbayforum!!!! WTF!!!! You got to be kiddimg==ng me. RB

G

guerilla family

How stable is this strain? How many phenos did u find in the pack?

I was really wanting to get a pack myself.. but looking or more feedback on the final product, and maybe harvest report..

Well, looks like someone snatched up the last pack.. Anyone ever order from bizbay??
GFam

D

Down South Sage

the plant that i put out of the room a lil over a week ago is growing like a mushroom!It is really unbelievable how well and fast it adapted to outdoors and how fast it is growing.I will be taking it out of its pot and into the woods in its final home with in the next two days.Hope its a girl!

D

Down South Sage

outlaws Gorilla outdoors showing one preflower!!female

looking good so far for the outlaw genetics outdoors!!!More vigourous than some called outdoor strains.

Downsized 0514091809
L

Lavatera

Hi Down South Sage, doing fine bro....

Very interested in this strain, so I pulled up a chair if you don't mind.
Never seen anything from Outlaw genetics before, I was lill confused about the name.
(gorilla vs godzilla LOL).

Take care,

lav

B

Bi0hazard

I would love to get my hands on some Gorrila Grape. Is outlaw going to be releasing any more soon?

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Kicking myself now for not pullin the trigger on those when I had the chance, they do look and sound gorgeous........Hope-n to get another shot at those ladies in the future.........

O

organickat

Yeah bro I got a pack before they was called gorilla grape and I agree they are fast and frosty bro great work ..ill get some pics up soon

Top Bottom