Very Potent Bagseed...Potential?

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

Hey Gang, I recently purchased some high grade medicine....It costed a pretty penny....best smoke in a while, It had 1 bean out of 1/4 p......How did that happen? will the bean be good if its a girl? whats tha probability of the bean being as good as the smoke out of a BAGSEED?

D

dooobster

Seeds in a bag are like a box of chocolates.... Ya never know what you're gonna get.

Who knows where the pollen grain that impregnated that calyx came from? Could be a hermi flower, could be that some guy down the street grew a male, but you'll never know unless you pop it. You say it came out of high grade meds, so it can't be too bad!

Reactions: R p
B

bicycle racer

probably an s-1 of whatever strain your growing but you never know for sure grow it out contrary to what most say you can often grow herm seeds with no problems if you know how to grow with minimal stresses.

B

BlowCrack

Seeds in a bag are like a box of chocolates.... Ya never know what you're gonna get.

Who knows where the pollen grain that impregnated that calyx came from? Could be a hermi flower, could be that some guy down the street grew a male, but you'll never know unless you pop it. You say it came out of high grade meds, so it can't be too bad!

What if it was a hermie? what will that mean?

R

rottenjohn

Only way to know is to let it grow, and grow it again, and again. Then you'll know if it should stay or go...

S

Silica

Yep grow it.
If it was a hermy polinate, it will likely be a hermy plant..Dont know why...Sometimes light stressing a female into herming makes all the seeds female. -more llike 95%

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Was it deep in the bud? or was it on the outside and you noticed it? Chances are if it was deep in the bud it came from another plant. maybe a male they didnt notice right away or a nanner from a flowering plant that was further along. And it got a little pollen on it early before it had many psitils. On the outside is likely that plant threw some nanners(did you see any nanners on the buds you can tell) if you do see some nanners in the buds then you know its an s1. Lots of time i score some weed with a few seeds and while cracking the buds up i can see the nanners. It being only one seed i got to quess its prob from a plant that hermied. Cuz if there was a male lose that late there would be alot more seeds

B

BlowCrack

Was it deep in the bud? or was it on the outside and you noticed it? Chances are if it was deep in the bud it came from another plant. maybe a male they didnt notice right away or a nanner from a flowering plant that was further along. And it got a little pollen on it early before it had many psitils. On the outside is likely that plant threw some nanners(did you see any nanners on the buds you can tell) if you do see some nanners in the buds then you know its an s1. Lots of time i score some weed with a few seeds and while cracking the buds up i can see the nanners. It being only one seed i got to quess its prob from a plant that hermied. Cuz if there was a male lose that late there would be alot more seeds

whats a nanner and why would it be a s1?

P

Pistil Pete

nanner = male part
S1 = self pollinated

Grow it out, bro. Every strain.... the good, the bad, and the ugly... was once a seed. It could be total crap or it could be the next coveted elite.

S

Silica

Is there a such thing as a good hermie to grow out???

Yes, a female forced into hermy through light stress or chemical stress will often produce female seeds if it polinates another true female.
This is how "female seeds" that are for sale are produced.
The best way imo to do this is get a strong favoured female, cut off a few cuttings, force one into producing nannas (they look like bananas) with light stress or chemicals...
Now polinate the other female clones.

female hermy x female = high % females
Where as hermy x hermy = high % hermy offspring.

S

Silica

That said some hate this method. Say it bad for the gene pool and will never use "female seeds".
Another friend of mine prefers hermies as they produce the seeds for his next crop.
I tell him its not good breeding practice but he doesnt care.
Each to there own, but im sure some serious growers would not be happy if his hermies are dusting up there crops nearby!!

B

BlowCrack

Silica, Rightttttt.....you jus have to use it right...... had some hermies throw some nanners that I kept......LEO kicked in the door where this strain was at (for a child support warrant for someone who havent lived there for years)....I kept the nanners and thought the beans would be weak....but your saying it still could be dank????

Latest posts

Top Bottom