Very quality hashish, know how ?

• Thread starter Masher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Masher

How do I know at first glance a very high quality hashish has to be dark or light? Crumble or plastic? Please help...can be photo...Thanks !!! :)

S

sjstylz408

normally high thc content is Full to Super melt/budder..

OG Kush   Full Melt Budder  PENPC 9 19 09
S

sjstylz408

Ive Gotten Light and dark.. but i normally go for "type of hash" meaning the style of consumeing hash

Anytype of full melt and super melt have a soft touch to it like playdo.. and can be smeard.. but most tastefull.. i personally dont like "coldwater" style meaning the dark/hard crumbly one... unless they produce fullmelt from coldwater

R

RareDanknessRep

The quality/purity of hash (whether dry sieve or water/ice extracted) is based on the amount of trichomes vs the amount of plant material and other material (ie dust particles, etc.) in the final product.

The texture and color can vary depending on drying and curing methods, as well as whether heat/pressure decarboxylation are part of the hashmaking process; the best hash I've come across is practically an oil that's very light in color when it's first processed but dries and eventually cures to brown waxy chunks.

If you're making the hash, you can ensure quality by keeping everything (from your tools to your workspace to your hands) completely clean to avoid contaminants, and by minimizing the amount of agitation you put your starting material through (whether in dry-sieving or in your washing machine & bubble bags). Finally, the micron size of the screen or bag makes a big difference, depending on the strain, trichome heads of different sizes will contain the highest concentration of active cannabinoids and stand out from the batch - this is usually in the 90-120 micron range.

The ultimate test of quality hash when you've finished your batch or when you're buying it is how it melts - you should be able to hold a lighter flame 2-3 cm away and the hash nearest the flame should liquify and bubble - the faster and more extreme this process, the more pure the hash, with the highest grade being hash that completely melts and forms a large clear-domed bubble (known as full-melt clear-dome, or FMCD).

D

dank_

Dry sift is the best. Always more smooth and not processed. Just my useless opinion.

Top Bottom