Veteran grower

• Thread starter Kushgod024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushgod024

Kushgod024

Hey there everyone name is kushgod . I'm new to this forum just looking to expand my ten years of experience to the next level and keeping my mind open to ideas , new methods ,genetics,friends etc . Not to mention I'm starting up my own company for indoor and out door gardening consulting anything from testing your soil or running a diagnostic on your room and figuring out a solution to get a better product and yield or even designing the perfect grow room or grow op no job is to small or to big .I'm going to start posting pic and stories of some of the successful grows that I've consulted over the years and up to date grows and of course I'll be sharing some pics and I ideas from my personal grow;) you can react me on here, so I hope you all enjoy .

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Hey there everyone name is kushgod . I'm new to this forum just looking to expand my ten years of experience to the next level and keeping my mind open to ideas , new methods ,genetics,friends etc . Not to mention I'm starting up my own company for indoor and out door gardening consulting anything from testing your soil or running a diagnostic on your room and figuring out a solution to get a better product and yield or even designing the perfect grow room or grow op no job is to small or to big .I'm going to start posting pic and stories of some of the successful grows that I've consulted over the years and up to date grows and of course I'll be sharing some pics and I ideas from my personal grow;) you can react me on here or through email @ [email protected] so I hope you all I enjoy .
Welcome broooo!!!! I actually just emailed ya :)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice to have you here! You set up vert rooms too?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Welcome. I look forward to seeing your stuff.

PB

Kushgod024

Kushgod024

i can set up anything bro there really isnt anything i cn when i comes to growing

Top Bottom