Veteran in a prohibition state

• Thread starter T.O.C.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T.O.C.

Medically discharged from the Marine Corps about 2 yrs ago and now I have somehow landed in Louisiana. After realizing that I was becoming a zombie with the pharmaceutical cabinet in my bathroom courtesy of the VA. Like so many others have realized that MJ helps more than dozens of pills handed out like candy. I am fairly new to cultivating but feel I have found my passion. All I hear is people asking me what I want to do with myself now that I am out and dont have to return to Iraq every 6 months.... well, I plan to relax, get my mind back into being a normal person, and get my white ass thumbs a green as they can possibly get. So thanks to all who might help me in the future.

T.O.C.

S

Steve Z

welcome! glad to have ya off the death chain and into a real life!

im with ya, saw the "stash" of pills given by the good ol doc, realizing when i smoked i didnt even need em! fuck pharmaceuticals!

R

Rabbi

Sempar Fildelis....and welcome......... many Vets, Here!

Rabbi

W

waywardson

Welcome. We are in CO near a VA hospital. Not sure anyone has totally dropped opiates yet (maybe if a high enough cbd strain is found) but they have dropped ssri's completely. The docs do know and someday the truth will be so overwhelming that it cannot hidden by corporate agendas.

Best of luck to you.

B

bluemoonrocks

First and foremost, Thank you all for your time and dedication protecting this place we call home, without you and your suffering, it wouldn't be the way it is today. Secondly, welcome to the farm brother! I hope you learn all that you are looking for from here, it surely is within these pages!

T

T.O.C.

Thank you all for the welcome. I will try to fill my little brain with all the knowledge that I can get from here.

Thank You All

Latest posts

Top Bottom