VIC'S HIGH -- TESTERS-(Killer Queen x Space Queen)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup, nice little care package arrived the other day these babies are in paper towel all snug and nestled in,thanks a lot for choosin me to test your dank gear bro also thank you and logic for the ssh f2's I'm gonna give them much tlc on there road to dankness lol...sorry for the delay I had to wait for one of my t5ves to get freed up stay tuned peace!
IMAG2042.jpg

C

CAPO

subd'!!!
Do it up sticky!! Last time I grew SSH they got huge and yielded big...got KQ goin and she is a stout tree as well...gonna be big titties watchin these blow up!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh nice!! Looking forward to dis, I have a pack in da vault... Cant wait to see how ya do em..

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
SWEET!!!
Thanks for posting up the test Sticky!
I can't wait to see what you can churn out of these! :yes

E

E.T.

sticky icky, my man...what's the haps, my brutha! can't wait to see what comes out of these...do your thang homie! sub'd

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks for slidin thru fellaz much love, I only popped the vics high savin the ssh for another time they should be fire tho fosho,12 for 12 germ on the vics high babies sprouted taps like wildfire there all just above ground ill get some pics up in a few days when there's somn to see,no prob Jimmy its my pleasure ima do these some justice thanks again for selecting me bro peace!

2DogWalker

Awwww shit holmes, Hoping these turn out well for ya....
Need to get together soon, Im getting the cure on some of jnitz's purple pygmy....Tasty spicey smoke...Do it up bro, im here for the ride....

REspect
2Dog

Illmind

Illmind

whats goody? vics high finna be a bad beotch. kq is some good genetics.

sticky icky

sticky icky

2 dawg thanks mang I'm sure that purple pygmy is some straight dank!--What up doe Illmind yeah I'm sure its gonna be some fire can't wait to see em flower!--Armoured stay tuned gonna be dank here's a couple shots of 4 diff phenos this was close to a week ago there rockin now ill tro some pics up tomm
IMAG2134.jpg
IMAG2133.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Sticky Icky! Them babies r looking nice. I can't wait to see them bloom out. Should be some super fire!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Just scorred some of these, which killer queen was used, Az

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Sweet, I actually faintly remmember rez's kq nugs from eastcoast nnj.. real solid with proper frost.... Az

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp Rival thank you my dawg they should be some kill for sure be ez!Thanks Jimmy that sounds like some serious flavor right there I hope I find a pineapple funk pheno in these I know ill find somthn kill judging how good the motorbreath was f$ck is that stuff bomb been blazin steady on that truly high level meds!IB the man did killer job with em aswell and GOD turned em out big time 2 well done all around,back 2 tha grow here'
s a group shot from a few days back,chemcris and juggo welcome to the grow and thanks!
IMAG2163.jpg
IMAG2161.jpg

Top Bottom