VIC'S HIGH -- TESTERS-(Killer Queen x Space Queen)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha what up ET thanks my dawg an you know I will!-im bout to hit yur threads up in a min!
IMAG2164.jpg
IMAG2162.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

What up CAPO thanks a lot dawggy!there gettin tranzed probly tommorow get some growin goin on lol...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks for the props fellaz,here's a lil update with a few diff phenos there all tranzed and will be flowered in 3gal root pots with pure coco there some stinkers can't wait to flower these babies,gonna veg'em for just a bit to sex and get a lil side branching action then theyll get flipped--
IMAG2221.jpg
IMAG2223.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

IMAG2225.jpg
I was posting up a couple more pics but they keep showing up all cubed and jacked up on the screen for some reason oh well I throw up a few more real soon!

2DogWalker

Sticky,

Looking real nice homie, did u make it up to the rally last wednesday? Looking real nice bro, these are gonna be some uber fire im sure....Get at me when u got time...

Regards,
2DW

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn bro looking real good.:yes It's still early but so far they look pretty uniform in the pics.
This is gonna be a good one!:)

waayne

waayne

Looking good sticky!
I'll be watching this thread as I have a pack of these in the fridge.

good luck hommie!

alligator

alligator

Plants look nice & healthy, keep up the good work & keep us updated with their progress! This cross imo has potential to be something really special, especially as a breeding tool. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Subscribing!

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up sticky. lookin' killer, i got me a pack o' the vics high as well. cant wait to see what you make these fine genetics do. sub'd peacentreez

P

primeform

watchin this show. any more killer queen crosses comming down the line?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup fellaz thanks a million for the props and swingn thru the thread you guys get to poppin any pices gear you got jimmy don't play here's a few diff phenos goin in 3 males 2 females so far and the rest are hittin the flower room as we speak ill get the rest of the pics up this weekend--
IMAG05601.jpg
IMAG05671.jpg
IMAG05571.jpg

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Plants look really happy and healthy, hope all is well sticky

mal

Top Bottom