VIC'S HIGH -- TESTERS-(Killer Queen x Space Queen)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Vics High Pheno #3

Here we go with #3 just more bubblegum smarties cotton candy funk.....3 gallon coco root pots id say the yield is there with this line!
IMAG0100.jpg
IMAG00972.jpg
IMAG00932.jpg
IMAG00951.jpg
IMAG00981.jpg
IMAG00902.jpg
IMAG0099.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Pheno #4 mind u all of these plants had to be moved to a diff spot at like 3 weeks flower,in the dead of winter do to some suprise issue's on this grow so they delbt with a lot and still did awesome....
IMAG0104.jpg
IMAG0103.jpg
IMAG01051.jpg
IMAG0101.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sticky has things looking proper as usual! :yes
Yield and frost are very good for only 30 days in...and that smell sounds friggen great I love those kind of smells! :)

Thankx my man deff some killer plants to be found in here thanks for the opportunity to run these always a pleasure,they smell so insane bro seriously, deff inherited killer traits from the parents..pure cotton candy smartie grape bubblegum Happy New Year lata!

D

daddymexbricks

Look stellar none the less! Someone will be buyin these up! Lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow sticky, killer job! how long ya takin em'? cant wait for mine ..... peacentreez 42o

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn sticky those look GREAT...your rocking those things buddy!:banana1sv6:

I'm loving all the smells your describing from these, grape bubblegum, cotten candy, smarties...OHHH YEEEAHHHH!!!

mack 10

mack 10

Man you killed these sticky! Glad i've got some in the stash, they just moved several notches up the list after seeing your's dude! scweet. Mack

sticky icky

sticky icky

wow sticky, killer job! how long ya takin em'? cant wait for mine ..... peacentreez 42o
Thanks my man these are already down at 60 days nug shots comin soon!

Damn sticky those look GREAT...your rocking those things buddy!:banana1sv6 Thanks a lot my brotha,really solid cross right here!

I'm loving all the smells your describing from these, grape bubblegum, cotten candy, smarties...OHHH YEEEAHHHH!!!
Seriously these smells are incredible how can u go wrong with those flavs...thanks again for hookin these up bro its been a real pleasure to say the least...I highly reccomend your gear to anyone in the community as you will find multiple keepers in evry pack,I threw my homie raw a pack of ssh f2's and he found some fuckin bad asses.....

Man you killed these sticky! Glad i've got some in the stash, they just moved several notches up the list after seeing your's dude! scweet. Mack
Wazzup dawg thanks a lot for the props...yeah man don't be sleepin on these you'll find some amazing plants for sure I've been watchin your cheese thread looks like u found some absolute killers in there beautiful work as always my friend thanks again!
Sik Homie! Your straight kill'n it! Props to Jimmy to! I got get my beans popped dang those are all looking badass bro!
Wazzup killer thanks a million,yeah bro gets to poppin these babies you will absolutely love em I think they'd be a killer addition to the already steller avalon line up for realz...thanks for the props and droppin in my man lookin forward to seeing your ladies finish up laterz!
Nice job on the run. Looks and sounds badass.
Thanks my dawg,if u want pure cotton candy bubblegum funk then pick up a pack or two of these or any other pices gear you will find many many dank phenos thanks for droppin in mang! Dry Nuggiez comin soon!

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

Damnnnn. Impressive. Great grow Sticky!!
I haven't been this psyched about running a strain in a long time. I tell ya those look damn sweet. I have had my eyes on VICS HIGH for a while now waitin for someone to do a test. If I had to guess Pheno 2 would be the Space Queen pheno? Probably the keeper?

Jimmy I gotta hand it to ya, Nice strain and wicked good idea creating this one. I've been running Subcool/TGA stuff for a very long time and Space Queen has always been an all time favorite of mine. She crosses nice with nearly everything I've had and really improves the taste and adds funk to the mix.

I will def be poppin my VICS HIGH this next week sometime. Jimmy if you ever need a Pisces tester and there's Space Queen in the genepool I'm up for it. Otherwise I'm gonna soak these VICS HIGH's this week and add them to the Batcave lineup. Psyched!

I'm not sure how long Pisces has been around but I see ya here and at CC. Hope you keep bringin killer dank to the table Jimmy!!! I wasn't around in the BCGA days but I'm glad cool dudes like you are still playin with Space Queen.

Hippie420

Hippie420

Very nice looking and sounding... Got my mouth watering man...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

str8 fiya killlaaaaa that shit looks hella bangin i think i might have to scoop some of these up playa im down for some bubblegumcottoncandy funk in my lungs :pimp:

S

SoloSour

Jimmy what ever happened with these?I am going to be working Lonestars Killerqueen x Vics Space Queen,under my name SeedNoEvil Breeders Collective.Just curious as Ive not seen these for sale anywhere.I plan to gift my work,kinda like how Heath Robinson did things for the most part.So you wont see any competition from me.Just wanted to see why you didnt,or did continue on with this project...

Lones killerqueen cut,is much more grape.Musty but sweet and tart.The smell carries into the smoke,and when you open the bag you get a bit hit in the face of Sour grape funk.By far one of my all time favorites.

Im also doing a Killerqueen(pacific g-13 x bros grim c99) x Bros Grim C-99 as we speak.

Top Bottom