Victim of breakin+shooting faces marijuana charges!

• Thread starter keenstylie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keenstylie

Times Herald-Record
Posted: May 29, 2009 - 2:00 AM
CUDDEBACKVILLE — The victim in a break-in and shooting will face drug charges after state troopers found a marijuana-growing operation in the house, police said.

Carl W. Norman, 33, who lives in the house at 55 Galley Hill Road in Cuddebackville, was listed Thursday in stable condition at Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, state police said.

Police are still looking for two men who entered the home about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday and tussled with Norman. One of the intruders shot Norman twice in the back during the struggle.

The assailants then fled, possibly in a white SUV or pickup truck.

But a possible motive for the crime became quickly evident to troopers on the scene: There were about 100 mature marijuana plants being grown in various areas of the house, said state police Lt. Brian Shortall.

Police seized the plants and the growing equipment, including scales, lights, fans and irrigation equipment.

On Wednesday morning, troopers charged Kerry Anderson, 31, who lives with Norman at the house, with unlawfully growing cannabis, a misdemeanor.

Shortall said Norman will face the same charge when he's released from the hospital.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call state police at 344-5300. Calls will be treated as confidential.

what kind of bullshit is that, you get your house broken into, you get shot trying to defend your pot, the cops come and arrest you for growing pot, and the jackass fucking pot rippers get away

P

Papa_kush

yeah man bummer for the chick. She had to be doing something wrong for two dudes to know what she had going on tho...

B

boxmunch9

i have a buddy whos roomate was cleaning his shotgun and shot his own foot by mistake, when the cops and ambo's can they arrested my friend for a roach in his ashtray

D

D9420

thats messed up!! 2 years back i dodged a bullet i had about 15 plants along my garage wall it ended up looking like on long hedge. but the store across the street got robbed and the robber decided to cut through my yard.
so the cops came and tried to find anything he could have dropped. there was about 8 cops pushing my plants to the side looking in the bushes for whatever and they did not realize it was a bunch of pot plants. and they stunk they were like 3 weeks into bloom. i think because it was night time they did not notice but they should have smelled it. that or it just was not a priority:whew

I

indodoja

thats messed up!! 2 years back i dodged a bullet i had about 15 plants along my garage wall it ended up looking like on long hedge. but the store across the street got robbed and the robber decided to cut through my yard.
so the cops came and tried to find anything he could have dropped. there was about 8 cops pushing my plants to the side looking in the bushes for whatever and they did not realize it was a bunch of pot plants. and they stunk they were like 3 weeks into bloom. i think because it was night time they did not notice but they should have smelled it. that or it just was not a priority:whew
ha! that's some good fucking luck man!

K

KushMaster707

fuckin cops. always tryin to get that quota ya know. POLICE ARE THE MOST UN-TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET.

H

H3LLB0Y

shame there was no return fire. ya know, even the score a bit.

but, guess when your shot it's kind o hard to hide your stash.

Top Bottom