Victim Of The War On Drugs

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

new years eve one of the dudes in my circle got a phone call asking for an eight. You know how the story goes the decided on a price and a place to meet.

When he got there 2 boys got in his car and pulled a gun on him demanding his product when he put up a fight they shot him. He heads toward a fire station but wrecks on the way and the cops found him dead on the side of the road. All for less that $50. He wasn't a close friend but we still kicked it a few times and he will be missed.

Please everyone stay safe in 2015 dont like to see this shit go down

Myco

Myco

Holy fucking shit man... I think I came across this story in the news. Young young kids, even?

So sad... all over less than a handful of herb?

Little kids wanted to be tough as fuck with their gun(s)... well, the justice system is going to show them how tough and grown up they are. Armed robbery resulting in murder is no joke.

Sorry about your acquaintance man... it's even more fucked up when it hits that close to home, been there.

Never like to hear about this kind of shit.

Stalks

Stalks

Yes sir they were 15 and 16 and the guy shot was 18.

Another reason I don't fuck with kids

Myco

Myco

Yeah, that's the same story I came across. When I was that age, there were still rippers and what not but dayum, it's a whole new level nowadays.

Lol no worries, the story I came across just said "drug deal" and it was before I saw this post. Don't even recall the geographics, you're good brotha.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

Shot for a gram? Y put up the fight? Sorry to hear he was a friend but I would have given up my stash, car, and clothes and made off butt naked. Hope all is well with his family. Stay safe and keep it in ur circle fellas

Stalks

Stalks

Shot for a gram? Y put up the fight? Sorry to hear he was a friend but I would have given up my stash, car, and clothes and made off butt naked. Hope all is well with his family. Stay safe and keep it in ur circle fellas

My thoughts exactly bit he had a pretty tough home life and wasn't the type to take shit, and unfortunately it cost him his life

Myco

Myco

Yeah if someone put a gun in my face and called me a punk ass bitch, I'd give them my shit wrapped in tissue paper with a little bow-tie on top... Just keepin' it real. They'd get what's coming to em later on...

Woulda/coulda, the point is moot. Poor fucking kid, man. At least people will remember him as being a crazy BAMF, right?

Was the caller a just set-up guy? Or was it one of the punks?

That's the kinda shit that always goes down that I hear about around here. A "trusted" friend or acquaintance will be the setup dude while the punks hit their lick. Crazy world out there... be safe everybody.

H

happy b

Terrible . I feel for theyr families . All the families including the perpetrators families. The kids nowadays are just too crazy . were i live gun crime is more of a organised thing . young teenagers barely have access to guns but alot of them carry steel in varying degrees . swords,meat cleavers,kitchen knifes,Stanley knifes,any bloody thing . iv been mugged and had my face slashed open TWICE by these little neds . The first time I tried to stop them robbing a young mum with two kids in a double pram . the second time some nut was on a "spree" he slashed my face in broad daylight for apparently no reason . The day after he assualted me he stabbed a guy too death . There were over 50 knife wounds around the guys body and neck and head . I found out y the guy did it to me . the guys freind was a witness against him at court and he claimed the guy had just bought a new knife and wanted to see how sharp it was/how much damage it could do . then I walk past in the opposite direction and BAM . He ended up with life in prison with a rec of 25 yes before he's eligible for parole . He got found not guilty for assaulting me.i barely go out now .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
new years eve one of the dudes in my circle got a phone call asking for an eight. You know how the story goes the decided on a price and a place to meet.

When he got there 2 boys got in his car and pulled a gun on him demanding his product when he put up a fight they shot him. He heads toward a fire station but wrecks on the way and the cops found him dead on the side of the road. All for less that $50. He wasn't a close friend but we still kicked it a few times and he will be missed.

Please everyone stay safe in 2015 dont like to see this shit go down
How awful! For an eighth? A little bit of money. I'm so sorry to read this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom