Video log reserva privada kandy kush tlo organic air prune

• Thread starter canolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

woh 91 degree damn thats hot when you give em enough watter they can handle this do you run your lights at daytime or night because when i had running mine in the day time it was getting to hot so when you not doing it right now think of changing the whole shedule to lights on at night

cu

C

canolution

woh 91 degree damn thats hot when you give em enough watter they can handle this do you run your lights at daytime or night because when i had running mine in the day time it was getting to hot so when you not doing it right now think of changing the whole shedule to lights on at night

cu
ya i run at days i wish i could swtich i think that would fuck shit up thou possible shock the plants. or maybe not i never swapped it like that in the middle of a flowering period and the problem is my room flowers all the time when one is done the next has 5 weeks to go, .

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
know it is gonna be 900 VIEWS ON THIS THREAD SOON WHY IS IT THAT NO BODY WILL POST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. LISSEN PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEOS AND READ THE INFO SAY HI . SAY WHAT EVER YA KNOW JUST POST.
sorry bro i throw that up like that so if any one skims past it will see it and read it. but ya 900 views i don't get why no one post on here twice i have decided to drop this thread and just not do this site any more but some one would finally comment then i would keep it going again and decided it wasn't worth it then some one else would comment so i would get it going a little longer. and i don't mind posting alll this shit up even if it just for the befit of a couple of people you in particularity you steady comment. and thank you for it. and that is why i do it. but i look and see 900 views and i realize everyone is looking but no one post. why is that. sorry man none of that is at you i am just saying it trips me out i don't get it.:character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029:

maybe nobody wanted to tell you but its actually against the TOU to post youtube grow logs here

13. Off-site links to other websites that are controlled by servers that are out of our control and are not based in a canna tolerant country could possibly be there to harvest growers IP's so compromising the security of our members. Admin will delete any links to off server websites as a security precaution to safeguard the security of all members.

basically you cant link pix of your grow from other grow site or image hosting sites or video logs of your grow on youtube

Abek666

Abek666

i switch every spring and every fall so i have the lights running in spring at nights and in summer too and when it comes to fall i switch in the opposite route it not stresses the gals heavy i personaly never encountered any probs even in mid flower they could have a lil shock but just a day or so then everything is fine
cu canna

Abek666

Abek666

but im not edvising this cause it could lead to problems...

cu and have fun with your garden

C

canolution

maybe nobody wanted to tell you but its actually against the TOU to post youtube grow logs here

13. Off-site links to other websites that are controlled by servers that are out of our control and are not based in a canna tolerant country could possibly be there to harvest growers IP's so compromising the security of our members. Admin will delete any links to off server websites as a security precaution to safeguard the security of all members.

basically you cant link pix of your grow from other grow site or image hosting sites or video logs of your grow on youtube

the button i click to put the videos on the thread is labeled "youtube" why would they have a button that saying youtube if you cant post youtube videos. that doesn't make any sense.

C

canolution

i am a legal medical grower in a legal medical state. i have to tell the state i am growing so i doubt any one is harvesting my ip

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the button i click to put the videos on the thread is labeled "youtube" why would they have a button that saying youtube if you cant post youtube videos. that doesn't make any sense.

i am a legal medical grower in a legal medical state. i have to tell the state i am growing so i doubt any one is harvesting my ip

the rules are to protect all users - not just you

Top Bottom