Video of clone recovering from underwatering

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh brother you make me laugh... good to hear ya still scurrying about. Up here 70 is shorts and no short weather.
70 here and the girls start wearing pasty's hahaha
that oldest boy mine bought me a new echo chainsaw for my birthday,i got a tree that needs to come down,but recently i figured id get that jack hammer out and go at some fence post,guess what i dont think them bones have fused back together completly in my chest yet,yep that didnt work out well hahah
had to change doc;s,this crazy women wanted to do doc apointment over phone flu right,ok well wanted 150 bucks for the phone visit hahahah bull shit i can go on web dot com for free hahaah,anyway told my new doc today i tried to hammer some holes look on her face was priceless,then i told her dont worry,i just had all new belts and hoses changed from the vein in my leg and when i was out they filtered my blood all good think she thinks i might be a little thrown off,hey life is a great laugh right,lmao,them folk was laughing so hard they couldnt keep them mask on there faces

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

70 here and the girls start wearing pasty's hahaha
that oldest boy mine bought me a new echo chainsaw for my birthday,i got a tree that needs to come down,but recently i figured id get that jack hammer out and go at some fence post,guess what i dont think them bones have fused back together completly in my chest yet,yep that didnt work out well hahah
had to change doc;s,this crazy women wanted to do doc apointment over phone flu right,ok well wanted 150 bucks for the phone visit hahahah bull shit i can go on web dot com for free hahaah,anyway told my new doc today i tried to hammer some holes look on her face was priceless,then i told her dont worry,i just had all new belts and hoses changed from the vein in my leg and when i was out they filtered my blood all good think she thinks i might be a little thrown off,hey life is a great laugh right,lmao,them folk was laughing so hard they couldnt keep them mask on there faces
Oh how I pity that woman lmao... you would pick up a jackhammer... Jesus you need to stop that shit.... i can hear the bones chattering just from thinking about it. Hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh how I pity that woman lmao... you would pick up a jackhammer... Jesus you need to stop that shit.... i can hear the bones chattering just from thinking about it. Hahaha
bro i refuse to join the i cant club,it only hurt when i actually hit dirt and tried to pull it from the soil haahah,im saw that tree down but these damn boys are gonna stack and split the shit hahahah or get a log splitter rent or buy ,dads done with the mule and axe hahah

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey dirtbag , was it you or 1diesel1 who did the girls with heavy tools video ? I think it's an appropriate time to post it again !

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Ok in one thread I posted I was going to do a video of how fast plants recover from underwatering. In hopes that new growers see how easy it is for a plant to recover from underwatering when compared to over watering.

I have some toss away clones sitting about and wanted to show how fast they recover. I literally watered then hit record. Yes this is real time

Nice, thanks for sharing!

crossfader

crossfader

Ok in one thread I posted I was going to do a video of how fast plants recover from underwatering. In hopes that new growers see how easy it is for a plant to recover from underwatering when compared to over watering.

I have some toss away clones sitting about and wanted to show how fast they recover. I literally watered then hit record. Yes this is real time
Great video! Seeing the vid hits much harder than just reading about it. I tend to overwater, after seeing this I'm convinced to follow suit here! ✌

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

To that was crzy bro . Thank you again for the advise

Venus32

Venus32

That’s crazy!!

Akabudz

Akabudz

Disliked and loved haha, this was genius, evry time I see it.. It gets better lol, awesome

2Bad

2Bad

holy . poop.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
@Aqua Man added some water and said "Let there be life" and then there was 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom