Video Uploads Coming Soon

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This site couldn’t handle it anyways. You said there’s a size limit ;-)
I've been waiting for a shot (since your last billion years old joke..LMAO!!!)..The size limit will also include itsy bity shots, so YOU will be just fine!!!
Giphy

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure what your deal is but I doubt you’re going to get the effect you’re going for by doing it this way.

Sorry this post was in response to a troll. Not THCFarmer or anyone here.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Did I miss something here?

Yeah someone had registered an account and was trolling logic and the moderators. I was responding to his 5 posts in 5 minutes. Sorry for the confusion. I should have replied to one of his posts but I didn’t want record of him in the event his post was deleted.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Fair enough man, kinda suks how some who are seriously toxic use the Internet to be malicious. I have found NOTHING but solid helpful folks here, I honestly can't fathom why someone who is serious about cultivars could be sour in any way with what's offered here. Saying it now! Thankyouz all!

I agree. Very laid back here compared to other sites. Lots of people willing to share knowledge and experiences. That’s why I’ve made this my home. I as well can’t fathom why it would be worth someone’s time and energy to troll this board. Oh well.

Top Bottom