Vietnam Black X Kauai Electric 10

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kagyu

kagyu

I finally made this cross last season. I have been wanting to do this for a while. These are two beautiful lines that hopefully will mature into something special...

Vietnam black x kauai electric 10 Vietnam black x kauai electric 10 2 Vietnam black x kauai electric 10 3

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are off to a real healthy sativa looking start. There could be some damn nice headies come out of this cross.

Excellent project kagyu.

zeke

zeke

You know you are doing it well when you need an 8ft step ladder to do chores. How would you describe the aroma on the Viet Black. I'm running RMS Black Willie right now. Allegedly a Viet Black bx1. Yours looks like it's got massive colas. Looks almost Mexican. I've yet to come across any authentic pure South East Asian stock that exhibited such voluptuous inflorescences.

kagyu

kagyu

My orchard ladder is getting worn out. I am going to a smaller ladder from now on....I was very surprised that the colas got so big. First time growing her. We shall see what the combo loosk like this season. It does have a bit of a Mex look... Peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

Love your sativa pictures @kagyu

All ways getting the feeling you have a big ass grow space on some tropical island and lots of patience:D

My kinda paradise please keep posting them up

Power OG

Power OG

Love the structure and look of her for sure & them long skinny leaves. Really gorgeous plant.
Respect

Top Bottom