vietnam black x NL #5

• Thread starter kuz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuz

This bud is laying sideways,
Vietnam black x nl 5
56 days in flower. Anybody else running it?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got a few packs of this to go thru, how does she smoke? She looks pretty chunky to me, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

K

kuz

I've got a few packs of this to go thru, how does she smoke? She looks pretty chunky to me, hope all is well with you and yours

mal
more seeds than you know what to do with, right, me too. It does look pretty chunky, see how it finishes up. This is the first run, I did smoke some of the trim I took off about 30 days ago. lol. I think it will be about 10 weeks for flower and yield decent.

Reactions: mal
K

kuz

Fantastic lookin',rare genes,great grow,ya got her dialled in,for sure!!!
thanks, first time i've tried ebb and flow, should have increased the waterings around week 5, but all in all she looks pretty good.

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice lookin bud kuz// those 10 weekers keep alot people from running them indoors// we were running some bangkok betty outside last year but she got ripped before she was done, she was looking good.. billy's shit is dank if you can get it done..

K

kuz

Next run I'm shooting for 12 weeks. or I might have slowed things down by underfeeding. Only tried a small sample so far, but i think its going to be worth it, 10 or 12 weeks. A couple of the bigger buds started to die off a little early. like this one day 73.

Vnbday73015
homebrew420

homebrew420

Outstanding! these look very well cared for. Thanks for the show. Wishing I had some of these. Bst of luck to finishing these up.

Peace

K

kuz

wtf.
looks like webbing from mites, i think, never had to deal with them before. Or some kind of fungus. Or is it a web of trichomes.

I cant find any bugs moving around. Some trichs, the heads look more black than amber, maybe thats where the name comes from.

Vnbdried002
Vnbdried003
Vnbdried004
Vnbdried001
K

kuz

looks like mold to me...
Ya, Its always something. I trashed a couple ounces of some big dense buds. Never had to deal with this before. I kept the scissors in a jar of rubbing alcohol and hacked into every bud. I still have a decent harvest if the rot stops.

Any suggestions how to treat the rest of the bud?

I had good air flow, humidity around 50%. I had planned to bump that to 70% and run the tent sealed next time. Now I'm not sure.

I wanted to post some pics of some of the bigger buds when dried, but they are all chopped up now.

Billygoat

Billygoat

That looks like mold to me. If, you don't see any mites crawling around. Then, it's mold or bud rot, but from what I can tell from the pictures. Looks like mold to me. First, to hear any issues from these hybrids. Sorry, to hear you had issues. Nothing sucks more, then getting mold. PM, or some bugs in flowering.

I hope the rest of the crop turns out well. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Let's hope the rest of the crops makes it to the end.
Take care,
BG

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

jorge cervantes has a video how to deal with mold on buds pretty funny you could maybe try it.

K

kuz

That looks like mold to me. If, you don't see any mites crawling around. Then, it's mold or bud rot, but from what I can tell from the pictures. Looks like mold to me. First, to hear any issues from these hybrids. Sorry, to hear you had issues. Nothing sucks more, then getting mold. PM, or some bugs in flowering.

I hope the rest of the crop turns out well. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Let's hope the rest of the crops makes it to the end.
Take care,
BG
thanks, I already chopped the plant when i found the mold. Its dry enough now I think (hope) that most of the bud is going to be fine. Its pretty frosty, makes it a bit tough to see whats mold. I'll dial it in a little more and hopefully not have this problem next run, let you know in about 3 months.
Vnbdried009
Vnbdried008

K

kuz

Mold...the scurge of the growroom!!!
I use a negative ion generator,with great results:I live in a swamp!!!
Looks like you can get a decent one for small spaces for only $30 from amazon. Colorado is a desert, but the plants keep this little condo about 50% humidity.

K

kuz

Dude thats not mold! Thats spider mite webbing for sure
Thats what i thought, the stuff turns grey then black, then you can tell for sure its mold. The buds it hit were big and fat, the best I ever grew. Thanks billygoat. I'm hoping the mold was a fluke thing, I'll pay more attention take some precautions next run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom