Vikings

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ragnar is going to die. Don't forget, he's begat two sons who also made their places in history. Sigurd Snake in the Eye, and Ivar the Boneless are both mentioned in sagas and the histories. I betcha there are Wikis on 'em, brb!

Everyones GOING to die... But Ragnar does not die at the end of season 3.. Hes back in season 4.. Every review ive read says he don't die and goes onto season 4 battling in Ireland..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ragnar is going to die. Don't forget, he's begat two sons who also made their places in history. Sigurd Snake in the Eye, and Ivar the Boneless are both mentioned in sagas and the histories. I betcha there are Wikis on 'em, brb!

Thorsday lives on! The History Channel officially confirmed the Season 4 return of Ragnar (Travis Fimmel), Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) and the Lothbrok clan with the renewal of Michael Hirst’s historical drama “Vikings" Thursday. (We’ll give you a moment to let this exciting news sink in.)

Spoiler alert if you wanna read more..

http://www.ibtimes.com/vikings-renewed-season-4-michael-hirst-teases-future-ragnar-bjorn-1860666

alaskind

alaskind

:D My wife, older son & I stayed up till 3 a.m. watching the last 8 episodes... I love binge watching...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Haven't watched it yet my self, got stuck on a house of cards binge watching, but i'll get too it soon enough.

I bet i was right tho that ragnar did not die ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Vikings is the shit fo sho. Love that program. Ragnar is in bad shape tho. He got pretty busted up when trying to take paris. Think hes bleeding internally. Pissing blood real bad!!!

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Haven't watched it yet my self, got stuck on a house of cards binge watching, but i'll get too it soon enough.

I bet i was right tho that ragnar did not die ;)
Let's put it this way...When they were bringing his body and casket into the cathedral in Paris carried by six "unarmed" Vikings, I turned to @Seamaiden and said...."I know how they get into the city! It's a Trojan Horse! Think Ulysses and how they got into Troy!"

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

So @Seamaiden and I are going back and catching up on the series. In the first season I caught an interesting "parallel" when they're at the Viking temple and everyone is getting ready for the festivities and sacrifices. While in the temple, Athelstan is "interviewed" by the priest and the priest...very specifically, asks Athelstan if he is a Christian....three times! And in all three instances Athelstan denies Christ....three times.

If you'll all remember, Jesus foresaw prior to his crucifixion that Peter would deny him...three times.

darkmatter

darkmatter

I tried the first season a while back didn't take. I came across a 3rd season marathon and damn they don't fuck around, they are mad men and women. I actually missed the first part of the last episode and blanked out and watched it again right after. I thought they were taking that coffin in the city again and was like are these guys stupid or what, nope it was me. I'm gonna have to get all caught up with the other seasons.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The only thing i think history may have perhaps not gotten wrong but exaggerated a little is there psychedelic drug use, I don't believe it was as far and wide as they proclaim.. Killing people and generally violence and mushrooms period won't go well together.. Viking or not a mind is a terrible thing to fuck with lol
Bad trip and cut a head off

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Feel like I gotta check it out. A lil into druid and pagan rites and now I gotta check it out never knew it was really good .

Latest posts

Top Bottom