violator kush bag seeds all organic...test grow indoor

• Thread starter thicknthin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thicknthin

small personal 1st indoor grow im not growing big at all this will be a 1 at a time grow once the test run is over had all my questions answered... (thanks again to all who helped!) this test run is with violator bag seeds my others are on the way... i plan on scrogging out the fem seeds one at a time but for now just gonna figure out the whole indoor thing...

the closet is 5'deep x 3'wide x 8'tall painted with that micro-ban paint...awesome stuff im told... i have 2 100w cfl's and a 150w hps using happy frog organic in recycled cloth gro-bags no pearlite the gro-bags im told allow pleanty of o2 to the roots, and i read pearlite tends to build up requiring a heavier flush...? full botanicare line of nutrients liquid karma pro grow and bloom and citrus sweet... here we go...

so i have seen alot of ways to germ hopefully this will clear up some of the fog... for a test i did 1- RR plug alone in a sealed clear plastic mug, 1-RR with a bit of happy frog organic packed in the top in a sealed plastic bag, 1- in a plastic cup holes drilled in the bottom placed in soil alone wet sealed with a bag 1- in a paper towl... all wet with water alone...

no activity yet____ pics of the room to come soon i promise ill need all the help i can get and i hear its eaiser to get good help with good pics so i bought a sweet new lil cam... thanks for viewing and in advance for the help...

supercharged

supercharged

resize them to 1mb or under, thats what i do anyways bro

peace hb

Latest posts

Top Bottom