Violator Kush bubble run, 1st timers ahoy

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

We had a go at making bubble for the first time tonight (weds night was a mate showing us, this was us giving it a go using our own shake).

Used a 40 quid portable washing machine with the shake in a net bag. Added ice and water, gave it a whirl for 15 minutes. Then poured the juice through the 220 micron bag, and then through the red one (160 i think) and the yellow one (73 micron). Didn't bother with the 25 micron one because it was taking ages, and others here have said don't bother...it's not worth it... so we didn't.

Here's what we got from 3 runs. It's drying out now. We smoked the blue cheese bubble from weds night and wow, what a smoke. Not the most pleasant in terms of smoothness or smoke but wham....hard and smooooooooth....so nice :)

This stuff has violator kush, as well as two whole 40 day plants (a trainwreck and a mystery reserva privada mix plant that were in a powdery mildew affected room, so they got culled - plenty of THC for hash tho). Should be fairly mental stuff when it dries.

Sorry for the shit pics....will start carrying a compact camera when i go out...

Few questions:

- is it better to put them in the washing machine for say, 60 minutes instead of 15?

- is it better to put a bag of shake in, wash it, and then filter it.....or put a bag in, wash it, put another bag in, wash it....thereby concentrating the thc in the water? (i.e. less effort)

- is the first wash the best wash? or are subsequent washes from the same batch less potent? (all I wanted to do was to use fresh shake each time, but instead we just kept adding to the pot)

- what's full melt bubble? how's it different?

So many questions for one braincell :)

Violator kush bubble run 1st timers ahoy
Violator kush bubble run 1st timers ahoy 2
Violator kush bubble run 1st timers ahoy 3
Violator kush bubble run 1st timers ahoy 4
H

Husbandnwife420

looks tasty ever get rid of the mold tast and smell:sweating

I

ismokepot

The longer you wash the green plant matter, the more leaf is contained in the final hash product. So, the less it's washed, the lighter (in color) and the more potent it is. Your hash is quite dark (especially the top 2 pictures), and although I'm sure it's great, I'm guessing it was over-washed and/or the bags micron size let alot of leaf in. The smallest micron bags do take ALOT of time to drain, and it can be a pain in the ass for multiple loads, but it's the best end product and definitely worth the time and effort so I'd use them next time. I just finished a 34 plant crop of Violator Kush and White Widow and ended up with 14 grams of dry hash, separated into 2 balls.

H

Hash Man

ok man here is what i have learned from hy trichome sepertaion experience...

- is it better to put them in the washing machine for say, 60 minutes instead of 15?

neither. i like to let the machine agitate for about 5 min, then let it sit for 5 min. then i agitate for another 5, and let it sit another 5... this seems to work best... some people recommend a cycle of 3 min agitation and 5 min sit though... judging by the color of your hash it was in water too long and it oxidized... oxygenis not good for trichomes, so get it out of the water fast as possible... here is the golden tip... dont forget. when draining your water into your bubble bags, hold the bottom of the bag with your hand and jiggle it while the water is pouring through, then you dont have to drain the bag, thus saving yu a strained back, worn bags,and about 10 min of draining time aka oxidation time...

- is it better to put a bag of shake in, wash it, and then filter it.....or put a bag in, wash it, put another bag in, wash it....thereby concentrating the thc in the water? (i.e. less effort)

again the oxidation thing comes into play... do a batch and drain it, and repeat multiple times.

- is the first wash the best wash? or are subsequent washes from the same batch less potent? (all I wanted to do was to use fresh shake each time, but instead we just kept adding to the pot)

this depends on the materieal you use... if you have dirty outdoor shake, my experience is the first wash tends to clean it off and is not so melty... so i do a really fast wash working with this material, then the 2nd wash is primo... most ooof the time tho, the first is best and will give you full melt bubble if its good stuff.

- what's full melt bubble? how's it different? its hash that melts into oil and leaves no carbon material behind. it comes from the 73 mic bag most often but i have gotten it from the 45, 73, 90, and even the 120 sometimes..

hope this helps..

Top Bottom